Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: We want to see your crests!

My avatar is mine It's a monkey :P

Quote Originally Posted by Avantre View Post
    I think it's more a question of modern English taking you out of the ye-olde world to see it there. Same reason to not have an automatic rifle for a banner.
    Right, in which case a script like this shouldn't be a problem.

Except writing wasn't typically used on banners. It was hard to sew lettering, and it wasn't easily recognizeable and differentiable as a crest or sigil across the battlefield.

Here are 2 crests I had but will not be using in the final game

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Right, in which case a script like this shouldn't be a problem.
    Considering Stoic is going to be judging the suitability of crests, why not just shoot them a message? No point in arguing with Kaffis about it; it's not like he's the one making the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBobWiley View Post
    Here are 2 crests I had but will not be using in the final game
    You might consider posting these over in the "need help with crests" thread, so if people want and you're willing they can adopt these instead of making a new one. Though at some point I may make a new thread just for crest adoptions to keep the crest help one a little more organized.
    Last edited by Ratatoskr; 05-03-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    Considering Stoic is going to be judging the suitability of crests, why not just shoot them a message? No point in arguing with Kaffis about it; it's not like he's the one making the rules.
    That's why I posted the question in the first place, thinking maybe they'd see it. I guess sending a message directly does make more sense.

ratatoskr, I wasn't sure which to post in, but I saw a few other people post in this thread with free crests, so I just followed suite. I thought there was going to be a crest adoption page, but non so far it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBobWiley View Post
    ratatoskr, I wasn't sure which to post in, but I saw a few other people post in this thread with free crests, so I just followed suite. I thought there was going to be a crest adoption page, but non so far it seems.
    That's why I'm about to make a thread for that over in the Kickstarter section, so if you want to post yours there too go ahead. And I finally got images to work, so here's my actual crest while I'm at it as opposed to the dapper avatar.

I am still looking around if their is a simplified phoenix I could use, but I am going with this one for now.

Here is my crest that Skitnik was kind enough to make for me:

Mine's my avatar-- altered a version of my favorite hometown symbol (seemed appropriate!) and a sun/gear for both my love of anachronisms and steampunk, and a reminder of the necessity of each small part to create a functioning whole. Or something like that, I'm sure.

Mine is my avatar. A grasping hand with an inscribed eye.

Last edited by mentallyinept; 05-07-2012 at 01:48 PM.

All the credit goes to gaelvin for this one:

My crest is going to be my avatar, I don't really have a good place to upload it right now.

I've been using a variation of this symbol as my personal crest for a while now, so it'll be pretty cool to see it translated into game.

Here's the latest version of my dragon crest. I might make changes to it.

Here's the Crest I will be submitting, and as my avatar in it's colored form.

For cards and art prints, visit my Celtic Art Print Gallery: http://ian-herriott.artistwebsites.com/
    "Like" me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Celti...51218704893987
    And view all of my Banner Saga Crest Designs on tumblr: http://gaelvin.tumblr.com

Quick Question when are the crests due?

Here's the finalized version of my simplistic "Moon of the Sun" crest.

Praise the sun!
    Work as if you were to live a hundred years. Play as if you were to die tomorrow.

I'm honestly not sure anymore which crest I want to submit. While I love the one NeonDragon made for me, I think this one also deserves an upload:

It's up for adoption, if anyone wants it!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast