Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Axeman (Animation)

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

The Axeman (Animation)

It is a big day for The Banner Saga with our pre-order going live today. We couldn't have made it this far without you. To help continue this saga, make sure to let your friends and family know they can take advantage of 20% off the price if they pre-order the game and they also get the Insane Viking Pack!
    Based on the way I read how they've worded things, it's the "Insane Viking Pack" that is exclusive to preorders and possibly not the in-game character. The video says Tryggvi is an "exclusive character," but I'm not sure that actually means he's exclusive to preorders. Maybe it does, but I hope that he will be available as DLC for those who don't preorder.

Funny how such a simple thing is really a lot of work

Quote Originally Posted by arda View Post
    It is a big day for The Banner Saga with our pre-order going live today. We couldn't have made it this far without you. To help continue this saga, make sure to let your friends and family know they can take advantage of 20% off the price if they pre-order the game and they also get the Insane Viking Pack!
    Based on the way I read how they've worded things, it's the "Insane Viking Pack" that is exclusive to
    play free slots with no downloads here preorders and possibly not the in-game character. The video says Tryggvi is an "exclusive character," but I'm not sure that actually means he's exclusive to preorders. Maybe it does, but I hope that he will be available as DLC for those who don't preorder.
    It was a big day!
    Last edited by Anne D. Charles; 11-17-2016 at 06:04 AM.
    Sometimes it takes me all day to get nothing done.

Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post
    Funny how such a simple thing is really a lot of work
    It takes a long time to get good being an animator.

As much as I like this animation, I really don't like that the basic attack is an upswing and he opens up his shield as he attacks. :/