Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 432

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why can I not access the Kickstarter forum?

  1. #121
    I'm in now thanks

  2. #122
    Same problem here like most. I did not get an activation email and don't have access to the private forum.

  3. #123
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu-Mike View Post
    Same problem here like most. I did not get an activation email and don't have access to the private forum.
    I just verified, activated, and upgraded your account. You should be all set now!
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  4. #124
    I haven't gotten an activation email, either. I certainly hope it's not auto-erasing suspected spam, I get enough in that folder already.

  5. #125

    brizahd on kickstarter

    I registered with the same name and e-mail and cannot access the kickstarter forum. I pledged $50 so I could create a banner... Kind of like to get started on that before I miss out on being able to do so.

  6. #126
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleet View Post
    I haven't gotten an activation email, either. I certainly hope it's not auto-erasing suspected spam, I get enough in that folder already.
    Quote Originally Posted by brizahd View Post
    I registered with the same name and e-mail and cannot access the kickstarter forum. I pledged $50 so I could create a banner... Kind of like to get started on that before I miss out on being able to do so.
    Both accounts look to still be awaiting confirmation. I went ahead and forced them to be fully registered and it put you both in the Kickstarter group so you should be good to go now!
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  7. #127
    Many thanks for the prompt response, Sean!

  8. #128
    Thank You!

  9. #129
    Backer Genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    2
    I also don't seem to have permission for the Kickstarter forum, even though I used the same email. (I registered for KS through facebook login, fwiw). Any help would be super! Thanks!

  10. #130
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by Genevieve View Post
    I also don't seem to have permission for the Kickstarter forum, even though I used the same email. (I registered for KS through facebook login, fwiw). Any help would be super! Thanks!
    I was able to verify and upgrade your account. You should be good to go now!
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  11. #131
    Backer Genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    2
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

  12. #132
    It appears that I am in the same group. No activation email. sorry to keep you working Sean. Seems like you have been a bit busy.

  13. #133
    Crap. Created an account using a different email address than the what I use for Kickstarter. I am 'Pat Bellavance' and pledged at the $80 level. Should I PM someone in particular, pester Sean, or is this thread being monitored?

  14. #134
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by Genevieve View Post
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!
    You are good to go now!

    Quote Originally Posted by moriarty777 View Post
    Crap. Created an account using a different email address than the what I use for Kickstarter. I am 'Pat Bellavance' and pledged at the $80 level. Should I PM someone in particular, pester Sean, or is this thread being monitored?
    I'll PM you about this.
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  15. #135
    I just registered using the same email I did for Kickstarter, used the link in the activation e-mail, but I cannot get into the Kickstarter forums, thanks in advance for any help.

  16. #136
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I just registered using the same email I did for Kickstarter, used the link in the activation e-mail, but I cannot get into the Kickstarter forums, thanks in advance for any help.
    Sorry about that, Ryan. You should be good to go now.
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  17. #137
    Thank you very much, kind sir.

  18. #138
    Same here, I'm afraid. I didn't get an activation email.

  19. #139
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftHandedGuitarist View Post
    Same here, I'm afraid. I didn't get an activation email.
    I was able to confirm, activate, and upgrade your account. You should be good to go now!
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  20. #140
    Thank you very much!

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO