Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sacred Fire - a turn-based psychological RPG mixing narrative and tactics

Thank you!

Godspeed for your Kickstarter, Poetic Studio! https://www.sacredfiregame.com/kickstarter
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Hey everyone,

sorry for going radio silent in the last couple of weeks, we were preparing a fun campaign for you guys

The big day is here and we are live on Kickstarter!

We have also a developers' commentary video that defines what kind of role-playing experience Sacred Fire brings. We are looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thank you for your support, we appreciate every fan.

Check out the limited rewards before they are gone.

@Aleonymous Thank you, it's very kind of you!

We posted our first update, Mordhau gave us a shoutout and more are promised. The Commnunity Goals unlocked info about 2 more characters:

We got to 20% in the first 24 hours, which feels good, but we are not out of the woods yet.

More than 200 Eraly Bird rewards are gone, please help us make this a reality and go get yours now!

You guys are doing a good job spreading the word, please keep at it. If you could take various sub-reddits by storm, that would help a lot.

Please support us by upvoting this reddit post, thank you!

We have another 'news from the trenches' update. We got to 30% in 48 hours, so thank you for a good start. Thank you for spreading the word on reddit, it helps a lot.

The Community Goals unlocked 2 more characters:

To see how the game plays out, check out this 10 minutes developers' commentary video:

If you like what you see, go get your Early Bird reward now!

Thank you for your support.
    Last edited by kingfall; 03-18-2017 at 12:53 PM.

There is already 500 people who decided to fund Sacred Fire in the first short 4 days. This is amazing!

We are happy to reveal our last 2 characters:

Early Bird rewards will be gone in a few hours

Please, let your friends know and use this last opportunity to upgrade to a higher tier for an Early Bird pledge.

Today I also celebrated my birthday with my family and my friends. It was a great moment to appreciate all the support I have in my life.

Thank you for being part of that.

I'm happy to share with you our new trailer Storm Within with Doug Cockle's voiceover, presenting the themes we explore in Sacred Fire:

A place they can not touch. A force they can not break. A fire to keep the darkness at bay

It also shows previously not seen particle effects like snow, rain, fire and a waterfall, showing the visual quality we are going for with our location art.

Please let us know what you think and if you like it help us make this a reality and pledge your support on Kickstrater now.
    Last edited by kingfall; 03-21-2017 at 03:36 PM.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Another 3 weeks to go, and you're almost 50% funded. May it keep climbing smoothly and KickTraq's current prediction (180% of goal) come true
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Hey thank you, that's very kind of you to say We are working hard to get more shoutouts and press, so keep your fingers crossed.

We reached 50% with almost 20 days to go! Thank you all, this is going really well!

While we all may have grown accustomed to stories about Kickstarters that blast past their initial goal on day one and reach more and more stretch goals, we truly appreciate what we have here. This is all I could have hoped for, a steady stream of backers who help us spread the word because they like the look, the characters and the innovation in Sacred Fire.

We have also published our first update focused on design, explaining how Sacred Fire connects story and gameplay, by adding challenge to choice making and connecting story branching to renown won in battle.

Thank you for your support. This race is just getting started and we are preparing more juicy updates about combat, character creation, replayability, romances and more.
    Last edited by kingfall; Today at 05:22 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4