PDA

View Full Version : Tournament "Matches Available Today" Reset Issue

Slimsy Platypus
02-24-2013, 08:18 PM
This morning I logged into the game and played my first five tournament matches beginning between 8:00 and 9:00 AM EST. I logged back on at about 3:00 PM EST and noticed my "Matches Available Today" had reset to 5 (effectively giving me 10 matches today). Shortly after finishing my 7th or 8th match the server went down for the hotfix and I noticed in the updated patch notes that one of the hotfixes was Prevent tournament competitor from playing too many battles per day.

At the time I played out the additional matches I thought I was just confused by how the "available matches today" was reset, but now I am worried that I have taken advantage of a bug and feel guilty that I may have disrupting rankings of players in the tournament. I did not play yesterday so I didn't get more games than other's that did, however I still feel like I may have had an advantage that others may not have had. I'm sorry if this has affected anyone.

Also, for future clarification it might be useful to get a timer that tells us when the "Matches Available Today" resets.

Mumm
02-27-2013, 08:00 PM
Thanks for reporting Slimsy Platypus, we will take a look at it. We have seen issues with this and have been trying to track it down.