PDA

View Full Version : Ending a fight?

Quirk
02-26-2013, 03:08 PM
Hello all,

I have a little problem right now. I am currently in a fight and my adversary has left the battlefield, but the fight won't stop. Do I lose renown and get a "lost fight" stat when I quit or surrender as well? I wouldn't care if I had lost the fight, but the chances are more than high that the victory would be mine. Any suggestions?

Razzala
02-26-2013, 07:24 PM
As far as I know you would get a loss for surrendering in that situation. However any time I have ever had that happen I just waited and the battle did eventually end.

I think its just another symptom of the lag.

Softclocks
02-27-2013, 03:23 AM
This lag must be quite extreme then since I've been waiting 10 minutes for the game to end.

And I'm in the middle of a streak so I'm kind of hesitant to leave.

raven2134
02-27-2013, 05:43 AM
Apologies for some of the problems you are encountering, this is due to the influx of players from the public launch. The stability of the servers is being improved, please bear with us for the moment.

Quirk
02-27-2013, 05:50 AM
Well, I eventually had to end the battle by leaving the game. Besides some lost renown and stat points, no harm done. Still hope of course that the lag problems are being solved soon :)

Thanks!

Reinevan
02-27-2013, 08:10 AM
I dont want to loose my renown and stats, what should I do?

Anurak
02-27-2013, 05:43 PM
I dont want to loose my renown and stats, what should I do?

You are the lucky one if this is the only problem you have. I have to re-install the game because after I exit it won't let me connect again. A shame really because I was on a winning streak of 5.

Edit: The prblem with re-installing the game apparently has been solved.

Mumm
02-27-2013, 09:13 PM
We have been working really hard on these issues guys thanks for your patience. Just put up a new build just now that should help with this http://stoicstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?1067-Build-1-5-106