PDA

View Full Version : Game is unplayable at the moment

racalavaca
02-27-2013, 10:50 PM
Hello, let me start by saying this game looks awesome, really looking forward to it, but the server is just making things impossible for me right now!

As we speak I have had to go through the tutorial level 3 times because I keep getting disconnected either during battle or buying new recruits. Once got as far as actually being able to go anywhere in town, but then got disconnected and it came back to tutorial!!

There needs to be an option to skip this for players who know it already, and the server NEEDS to get fixed.

As a new player I can tell you, already thought about rage quitting, and I'm usually very patient with games, but when your players have trouble even starting to get into the game that is not good! =/

raven2134
02-27-2013, 10:55 PM
Hi racalava. Very sorry for the frustration this is causing you. Stoic is working hard to remedy the server issues being experienced from the public launch. It has been 2 days since the full public release and it takes more than a couple hours or a day to nail these things down.

Rest assured, server capacity has been increased, improvements are being made, and the source of the problem has been largely identified. Stoic and the forum moderators are continuously monitoring the situation and looking through this, and other support/bug issues.

I understand this is weird to say, but just give it a bit more time, read a book or play some sports :). Cos when the kinks are ironed out...your not gonna have time or focus to be doing anything else ;).

racalavaca
02-27-2013, 10:57 PM
OK, was mostly just pointing out how it could frustrate new players in case you didn't know about the problem. Great to see you have a dedicated team working on it and care enough to respond quickly, bodes well for the future of the game.

Still, I think the option to skip tutoria should be looked into.

Takeda22
03-02-2013, 08:27 AM
ah so I am not the only one having this problem...
Anyway keep up the good work!!
I am very impressed with the way the tutorial is being played and the graphics and the story telling!!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
don't FALTER!!!!!