PDA

View Full Version : Daily Streak Reset

Jorgensager
02-28-2013, 04:29 PM
Hello, my streak reset from 10 to 1 after the latest server update.

Arnie is aware, so this thread is for the record/in case others get the same problem.

netnazgul
02-28-2013, 11:48 PM
Yesterday I got disconnected when in battle (pretty releaving though, as I was losing heavily). After that I've lost my daily streak value - it was 10 yesterday (for playing every day since last tuesday or something), but it's only 2 today.

EDIT: http://stoicstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?1089-Daily-Streak-Reset doublepost, so can be deleted

Morgenstern72
03-01-2013, 06:00 AM
Same with me. Had logged in every day but yesterday I did not get in...."please try again in 5 minutes" for several hours :(

I am frustrated....

Jorgensager
03-01-2013, 07:29 AM
Same with me. Had logged in every day but yesterday I did not get in...."please try again in 5 minutes" for several hours :(

I am frustrated....

Ah, that's slightly different ~ not getting the login streak because it's impossible to log in.

The bug I describe is having the streak reset after some server fix, even though I had, in fact, logged in for 10 consecutive days. In fact, I had my 10 daily streak banner show up just an hour or so before said server fix, but when I logged back on after it, it was down to 1... So even if you had logged on it is very possible your streak would have been on 1 regardless..

... although, netnazgul's reply indicates that it could be limited to the players who were online when the server rebooted, so that's a potential lead.

trisenk
03-02-2013, 09:39 AM
Same as netnazgul - got disconnected two days ago during battle. Lost login streak (was 10 at the time). Battle suprisingly was recorded as my loss.

Just bumping this up, I know it's not a priority issue :)

Jorgensager
03-02-2013, 10:09 AM
Same as netnazgul - got disconnected two days ago during battle. Lost login streak (was 10 at the time). Battle suprisingly was recorded as my loss.

Just bumping this up, I know it's not a priority issue :)

Client disconnects are counted as losses while server disconnects are not... so presumably there was something awfully wrong with the client causing all the problems.. ;o

netnazgul
03-02-2013, 12:27 PM
my server disconnect surprisingly counted as win... but lost the streak anyway

Jorgensager
03-02-2013, 12:42 PM
my server disconnect surprisingly counted as win... but lost the streak anyway

Oh, haha... You got a server disconnect (counts as a win), trisenk got a client disconnect (counts as a loss), while I ... probably had a server disconnect (I wasn't in battle) and should stop guessing wildly on the root of the streak terminator.. ^_^

Morgenstern72
03-03-2013, 06:47 AM
Still it would ne nice to have my earned ~13 days streak instead of now 3 day streak :(