PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for prolonging the Beta-Testphase

realedwin
03-01-2013, 02:38 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/kevnyx.jpg

Dear Stoic,

i still think you have a great game coming in the future. As for the present: i hope we - the buyers and players of your product - are happy to see an ongoing Beta Testphase! You cannot imagine how much FUN it brings to me, to sail through those stormy and violent The Network Seas (gosh, i hope none of the players get stormy and violent and renavigate to other seas). I am certain, every participant is willing to endure beeing kicked several times from an ongoing match or 2 minutes of continuous in-game lag. :cool:

On the serious side: I hope you guys figure out the server issues. I am aware how much traffic thousands of new players create, but lag and disconnects kills all the motivation to play an online game :|

Alex
03-01-2013, 03:47 AM
Believe us that nobody is more concerned and frustrated by this than we are. We have an extremely small development team and have been working 20 hour days to address the issues as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

agris
03-01-2013, 09:29 AM
For my part, there was considerable and constant Stormy Seas / lag on Monday and Tuesday (evening, ~930 cst). I didn't play again until yesterday, 10 pm cst and didn't have a single instance of network issues. Whatever changes to netcode / servers are being done, it's having a positive effect on my end.

raven2134
03-01-2013, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the feedback. Stoic is doing what it can.

realedwin
03-18-2013, 04:14 AM
I am happy to see, that you fixed the server issues so quickly.
Good job :)

raven2134
03-18-2013, 06:59 AM
Since the topic is resolved, I will now close this thread.