PDA

View Full Version : Changing stats on Macbook?

docjesus
03-01-2013, 07:00 AM
Hi,

Loving the game so far. My only question is how one would remove stat points to respec on a Macbook? It doesn't have right-click on the trackpad. Is there an in-game solution, or a general OSX solution? Option-click, Ctrl-click, Fn-click and Alt-click don't work.

Jorgensager
03-01-2013, 07:33 AM
Ctrl + click counts as right click in OS X (although you have listed it doesn't work). Try Cmd + Click.

Out of curiosity, which MacBook model do you have? I suspect you either do have a right-click zone in the lower right corner of the trackpad, or can set this in under Settings -> Trackpad -> Set choice for secondary mouse click (under the one finger section).

(Note: The Settings item names were my guesses, since my OS X is currently installed in a different language... I hope you manage to find the similar options!)

docjesus
03-01-2013, 07:49 AM
Oops, my mistake - ctrl-click does work. I asked for my girlfriend, who's playing on a Macbook Pro. I told her to ctrl-click but she claimed it didn't work. While trying your 'right-click zone' suggestion, I tried ctrl-click myself and it worked fine.

Thanks for your reply!