PDA

View Full Version : Game finished, no finish screen

BattleSloth
03-01-2013, 09:39 AM
I paid $15 apparently just to get into beta early. Even after ranting about the patronizing grinding time-wall you have put up with in a supposedly competitive game, I decided to try to play. But I can't even grind now, you won't let me. When my last unit died, the end game screen did not pop up after well over a minute. I was forced to concede and receive none of the artificial time barrier resource known as Renown.

I want my money back, your game does not have a true competitive spirit, and is broken.

raven2134
03-01-2013, 09:52 AM
Sorry BattleSloth, this will be looked into. For you specific concern, I would like to ask you to email community@stoicstudio.com to sort it out. Thank you.

neoncat
03-01-2013, 09:48 PM
Match failed to end after I killed the last opponent. The opponent was next to move. See attached screenshot, if it helps.

Symptoms - Game interface is still responsive, can open menus and chat with other player. The last active unit is still shown in the active unit slot, but without any time remaining. The unit is not responsive, however.

I suspect, but cannot confirm that the opponent is not notified when the other player disconnects, whether via surrender (which may or may not function, I didn't try) or killing the program. (The opponent stopped responding after a couple minutes, and I left the window open for ten minutes before force-quitting from the task manager.)

[commentary - it would be really handy if you could squash this one soon, because it's quite frustrating to spend 20 minutes on an epic battle, only to get stuck when it finishes... :-(]

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7941/capture2hq.png

PadreDoom
03-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Issue is still persisting today, FYI.

raven2134
03-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Continuous improvements are being made to address this. Will keep you updated and they should be in the build notes every time something goes out.