PDA

View Full Version : Question about Shieldbanger's counterattack

HUtH
03-02-2013, 08:19 PM
I have a situation where there were (not exactly in one line) my unit, then empty square, then burning square and then shieldbanger. The shieldbanger went through fire, so he got hit by 1 and then he went further to stick with my unit and my unit was hit by his counterattack for 1 armour. Is it supposed to be like that or is that a bug? Shieldbanger ALWAYS hits back when he gets hit by anything? It really surprised me.

Jorgensager
03-02-2013, 08:22 PM
I have a situation where there were (not exactly in one line) my unit, then empty square, then burning square and then shieldbanger. The shieldbanger went through fire, so he got hit by 1 and then he went further to stick with my unit and my unit was hit by his counterattack for 1 armour. Is it supposed to be like that or is that a bug? Shieldbanger ALWAYS hits back when he gets hit by anything? It really surprised me.

It's (probably) a bug since it doesn't happen on siege archer's ability when she directly hits him with it... but it's a known one, so will probably be fixed when servers are stable.

Mumm
03-06-2013, 01:42 PM
It's a currently known bug we will be looking at.

Thanks for reporting!