PDA

View Full Version : Bug: Repeating chat and player turn stuck.

Ugarte
03-03-2013, 06:48 AM
I watched my opponent's turn timer run out but nothing happened. After waiting a minute, I aasked him in chat if he was going to move. On his screen, the same had happened for my character - showing that I had ran out of time for my move. Also, chat that he entered repeated several times in the chat box, and my chat repeated for him. After waiting another minute, I forfeited the match, losing any possible rewards.

Jorgensager
03-03-2013, 07:25 AM
This is called lag :p When the server lags, it doesn't penalise you, so it practically waits until it is ready to carry out the battle commands.

Similarly, you could experience your turn timer not moving ~ this is the same case of lag.

Ugarte
03-03-2013, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Ultimately, we sat through at least 5 minutes of "lag" as I turned on the TV and waited for what I thought to be a stalling opponent. If the server was trying to catch up, it did not appear it was going to do anything any time soon, hence the forfeit. As this happened on my 3rd match, I hope it does not become a running theme to the game.