PDA

View Full Version : Unit Roster Suggestion/Idea

Yellow
03-04-2013, 06:23 AM
I think the players should have ability to organise your units as you wish on the unit.

I have 20 units right now and it's starting to get annoying and hard to keep track of where they are at every single time i have to change team composition, specially with the random pre-set names i gave them.

Would love if i could put all my Varls in 1 line, all my archers in another, all my riders in another and so on.

eduran
03-04-2013, 06:33 AM
+1
Being able to save teams to switch between them would be nice, too.

stoicmom
03-04-2013, 12:22 PM
me too, me too:D +1

BJSV
03-04-2013, 12:32 PM
I support this.

Anodai
03-04-2013, 08:20 PM
All good ideas. If you could save teams, would you even be able to save stat builds? Because that'd be awesome.

Finjinimo
03-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Yes, absolutely. I would love to have a more organised barracks.

RobertTheScott
03-05-2013, 02:15 AM
Agreed, and I think this has been suggested before.

Personally, I wouldn't mind too much as long as there is *any* logic behind this screen (for instance, if archers automatically clumped last, warriors first. But being able to customize the barracks unit order myself is the golden solution.

Zahar
03-05-2013, 02:22 AM
+1
Being able to save teams to switch between them would be nice, too.

That. There's no reason as I see to make us manually reorganize them, making it streamlined would even promote more diversity as people could choose the setup before every fight without leaving the great hall.

Tatski
03-05-2013, 12:22 PM
+1 This would make experimenting with new builds or change linup a lot easier...

Yellow
03-08-2013, 08:18 AM
Any words on this from a moderator or even a dev would be great, as with the release of rank 2 and 3 i am sure most people will find themselves hiring some extra units, making it even more chaotic to keep track of all and each of them...

raven2134
03-08-2013, 09:20 AM
Hi Yellow,

I do think Stoic wants to do this. I was on forum chat with a user earlier and we were talking about this. This was also brought up quite a few times during beta.

I'm sure you know there's been a lot going on, the final patches for the live game which included tournament, matchmaking tweaks, server improvements, and most recently ranks 2-3 for masterclasses (and don't forget balancing!). It's not that stoic doesn't want to do this, it's just there's a LOT in the pipeline and not enough people and time to get things like this also done. A number of things are being prioritized :). I'm sure it's on their white board!

They're always...and I MEAN ALWAYS working on something :D

Yellow
03-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Hi Yellow,

I do think Stoic wants to do this. I was on forum chat with a user earlier and we were talking about this. This was also brought up quite a few times during beta.

I'm sure you know there's been a lot going on, the final patches for the live game which included tournament, matchmaking tweaks, server improvements, and most recently ranks 2-3 for masterclasses (and don't forget balancing!). It's not that stoic doesn't want to do this, it's just there's a LOT in the pipeline and not enough people and time to get things like this also done. A number of things are being prioritized :). I'm sure it's on their white board!

They're always...and I MEAN ALWAYS working on something :D

Hi man, yea i know there is a lot going on :), more than i could have hoped for, thats for sure, was just wondering if the devs had taken notice about this and would do something with it on the future, since with so many new threads, sugestions and new ideas on the forums, is easy sometimes to miss something :P ...

raven2134
03-08-2013, 09:41 AM
Hmm, I can throw this at them, though like with replays, I think they have replied to this before (during the beta). I'll see what I can do.

Yellow
03-08-2013, 09:47 AM
Hmm, I can throw this at them, though like with replays, I think they have replied to this before (during the beta). I'll see what I can do.

That would be great, thanks a lot, also the idea of Replays and maybe even Spectator mode would be great indeed.

Vexbane
03-08-2013, 08:10 PM
I just want to +1 this to. I just bought my rank 3 barracks and I like to organize. Being able to save team configs to would be great. What about also being able to name your teams and that shows up during the match making and during the fight?

Yellow
06-13-2014, 05:18 AM
I still think we should be able to manually re-arrage our unit rooster...

Aleonymous
06-13-2014, 05:44 AM
Now, with the per-class arrangement, it's still much better than it used to be, that totally random order... Manual arrangement with the drag-and-drop (like it works on the active-6-roster) would be a pain if the barracks had more than 3-4 rows. Well, you wouldn't do that all the time, but still.

Yellow
06-13-2014, 05:57 AM
Now, with the per-class arrangement, it's still much better than it used to be, that totally random order... Manual arrangement with the drag-and-drop (like it works on the active-6-roster) would be a pain if the barracks had more than 3-4 rows. Well, you wouldn't do that all the time, but still.

I dont see why we could not have a button that let's you switch from manual arragemnt to automatic(per class as now).

Like prety much anything these days have, te option to arrage by name, by date etc etc... Options are always welcome.