PDA

View Full Version : Login-problems with Steam

Cailyn
03-05-2013, 11:41 AM
I can't start the game via steam, if i try, a blue login-screen pop ups and tells me: "Login failed: authenticateUserTicket Steam error 101: inalid ticket". A friend of mine has no problem to start the game.

Dope[ES]
03-05-2013, 12:30 PM
I have the same problem, I reinstalled the game but still happening. I use windows 7.

UnderPantzShogun
03-05-2013, 03:29 PM
hey, I dont have the blue screen of any messages, what is happening wit hmy game when i launhc is simply i see a loading screen and my day count and game coune and then the game sjut shuts down, simply as it is. no idea whats wrong i've played it once n my first day, and then it was showing 0 gmes left so i thought im limited on number of games per day, but now i still cant play. whats the problem plz help.

shwar
03-05-2013, 04:09 PM
I'm having this issue too. Just emailed support :/

Mumm
03-06-2013, 02:15 PM
Please post a screenshot of the blue screen it has a useful error message on it.

Thanks!

UnderPantzShogun
03-08-2013, 06:38 AM
Gosh last post i made so many mistakes but still the problem remains. I have to reinstall the game every
time i log out. so basicaly way too often. I tried installing it in different folders and on different discs but it does nothing. i use windows XP, after every sesssion of the game my next launch looks like this: red loading screen with a red flag stating my days loggd in, and battles remaning or remaining renown, then after loading several seconds game shuts down without any blue screens or any kind of notifications. this really is very annoying issue plz help me solve it.

Mumm
03-09-2013, 11:43 AM
UnderPantzShogun you are not alone on this issue we are currently looking for solutions its a tough problem but we hope to have a fix out soon.