PDA

View Full Version : How do I help fund (or pre-order)

Kryton24
03-06-2013, 11:15 AM
After seeing what the game looks like via Steam I can't help but think to myself... dang... I can't wait for single player and I'd love to toss some money at them. Had I known about the kickstarter program awhile back, I surely would have chipped in on it.

ALAS... I cannot seem to find a *current* way to throw money at you guys.

In summary: When / Where can I pre-order or chip in to help fund this beautiful looking game?

Jorgensager
03-06-2013, 01:14 PM
I suppose you could use the Marketplace to buy colour variations etc... but that's obviously not gonna count as a pre-order (if that's specifically what you had in mind).

Yellow
03-09-2013, 07:17 AM
@Kryton:

If u want to support the Company there are 2 ways right now that i am aware of, 1 is by purchasing merchandise such as posters from here :

http://store.stoicstudio.com/

and the other one is via the in-game market, where u can purchase diferent skins for the units, as well as renown and renown boost.

PS:
I also missed the entire kickstarter thing back in the days, and only found out about this game thanks to Steam, but got to say i fell in love with it ^^) and been since then spreading the word around as much as i can + am trying to purchase 1 of the posters myself as they look quite awesome.

Kryton24
03-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Yeah I'm glad I saw this over steam too.. but I wish there was a way to support the game while also buying a copy ahead of time as well as some kickstarter games have done while still in production such as Star Citizen.

Well, hopefully they have taken note of this forum topic and if not I'll just have to wait until they officially release it. I'm not one for buying posters and I don't care a whole lot for multiplayer competitive.

dawid70
12-16-2013, 11:05 PM
Hi good luck man and thanks for sharing this post with us.