PDA

View Full Version : Renown for cash?

SeraphimLoki
03-08-2013, 11:18 AM
This is my first game i play on steam, but not the first one im willing to pay for.
I used to play other games with the pay system as Banner Saga (Eg. Exteel, Rakion)so i kinda know how much that kind of game coast and i find this game extremely expensive (not braging about few euros tho).

You can buy 30 renown for less then 1.50 euro, which doesnt seem expensive, but for 30renownyou cant get absolutely nothing. Promoting to rank 1 coast you 50. Promoting to rank 2 coast you 150. Buying colored outfit coast you 90 renown. So you end up with the amount of cash you cant buy nothing at all. Thats just not reasonable.

Yellow
03-08-2013, 11:20 AM
This is my first game i play on steam, but not the first one im willing to pay for.
I used to play other games with the pay system as Banner Saga (Eg. Exteel, Rakion)so i kinda know how much that kind of game coast and i find this game extremely expensive (not braging about few euros tho).

You can buy 30 renown for less then 1.50 euro, which doesnt seem expensive, but for 30renownyou cant get absolutely nothing. Promoting to rank 1 coast you 50. Promoting to rank 2 coast you 150. Buying colored outfit coast you 90 renown. So you end up with the amount of cash you cant buy nothing at all. Thats just not reasonable.

All of what u mentioned can be optained completly free by playing the game. The Market is just in case u want to skip the grid sort of speaking... or if u enjoy the game u were given for free and want to suport the company.

scase
03-08-2013, 03:34 PM

Actually 30 renown can buy you an experienced (5 kill) unit. And upgrading is now 40 renown.