PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise and Payment methods!

Yellow
03-09-2013, 07:05 AM
Is there any way of allowing the user to pay directly using a credit/bank card in stead of having to use 3rd party sites such as Paypal?

I've been thinking on buying one of the posters for a wile, as they look awesome and it's a nice way of suporting the Company, as i sadly missed the whole kickstarter thing :/ and am enjoying the game to such degree, that i almost feel guilty for not having to spend a peny on it. But having to transfer money from my bank account to paypal first, is in my eyes, an unnesesary step that should be optional.

I have used paypal a few times before and i know its a safe method, so it ain't a trust issue but rather a bitt of laziness from my part :P If i could skip the paypal path i would be most gratefull, and am sure a few other people would rather do the transaction directly aswell.

stoicmom
03-09-2013, 09:17 AM
Yellow, i asked the same thing and when you click further into the purchase options, a credit card of your choice is offered. That said, however, it would not take my credit for the second time in the past few months and I'm mailing a check for my purchase. Don't know what the problem is, but Beth, of Stoic is checking into the issue. I have used paypal through ebay and one refund experience and it took months to clear up the first mess and I still cannot access the refund a business made to me through paypal. Just wondering if paypal is the source though which one must go even to use another credit card . . .