PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: 2 v 2 battles?

Wizfix
03-09-2013, 02:41 PM
I really don't know where to post suggestions for the game in the forums so i guess i'll post it here.

So i was playing a game with a friend and i thought to myself wouldn't it be fun to play a match with my friend versus other people? Now this would require bigger maps since it would be 4 teams battling (2v2). The way i was thinking that you could invite a friend to a team or you could choose that games picks you up with another player in the team,and then you would battle with 2 other random people and there would be a team chat and an all chat in-game.Now what would be worrying is the unit collisions,so maybe you could like waste a willpower or add something that so that you could pass only through your friends unit (NOT YOURS).

Maybe there was already a post about this but i couldn't find any..so any opinions on this?
Thanks for reading! :)

Jharkendar
03-09-2013, 02:48 PM
I like this idea, Ill +1, in fact the maps we have now are fine for a 2vs2 for faster battle engagement.

Anodai
03-09-2013, 02:50 PM
The devs have stated that this will be a feature in the future, along with city building(!)

Jharkendar
03-09-2013, 03:57 PM
Thats awesome sauce! This game is uber!

R00K
03-10-2013, 11:41 AM
I'd like to be able to play in a variety of setups: 3v3, melee only, human only, mixed (no more than 2 of any class), etc. Could be as simple as clicking the 30 second option.

The trick will be finding matches. Being able to setup a tournament could fix this.

Wizfix
03-10-2013, 04:54 PM
I'd like to be able to play in a variety of setups: 3v3, melee only, human only, mixed (no more than 2 of any class), etc. Could be as simple as clicking the 30 second option.

The trick will be finding matches. Being able to setup a tournament could fix this.
sounds good dude