PDA

View Full Version : Reporting abuse.. EgoreL

OldManBobson
03-09-2013, 03:51 PM
Is there any mechanism within the game that we can report other players for abuse/ griefing? I just played a game at around 1400 CST against a player called EgoreL, who stated before the game began that he'd gone" crazy" after the last update, hated the game now, and was going to troll me the whole time. The then took maximum time on each turn, cursing at me the whole time, vile, disgusting curses that I won't repeat in the open forum, and his whole strat I think was based around weakening your team enough that he could run around his 2 raiders until you gave up. It didn't work against me, because I have 4 thrashers 2 warhawks, and I dispatched him pretty quickly, but I can imagine this would be brutally annoying to a balanced team.

Suopis
03-09-2013, 05:09 PM
I can second that EgoreL talks aggressively in the chat window and keeps bashing the game and players present.

Not a kind fellow in any way it seems. This game needs a personal block list maybe?

sweetjer
03-09-2013, 05:32 PM
/report is in the works, guys, hang tight. sorry you had to experience that. Until it's implemented, you can send reports manually to community@stoicstudio.com. Locking this thread as we already have threads on /report feature request (http://stoicstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?1154-Please-include-a-quot-Report-rude-messages-quot-button-in-the-game is one) and would prefer not to start a habit of calling out players by name on the forums. Thanks for the report, though, Stoic definitley takes the problem of abuse and griefing very seriously.