PDA

View Full Version : We all know him

Finarfin
03-11-2013, 10:53 AM
1st i would like to say that this player is known by anyone. but most people do not know that he killes the comunity of the game. its sad and he should get perma ban imo.
I did more printscreens but i failed keeping them exept the last one. now go on and see who that rude person is....http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/20678522.png/

PS i had no idea where to post it so you are pleases to move it.
If you delete it i will know that this person is admin here and it will be sad.

rzeznicc
03-11-2013, 11:23 AM
I did more printscreens but i failed keeping them exept the last one.

Why would you fail to include the rest of the incriminating screenshots, and if even all else fails, chat logs to strenghten you accusations?
Well, maybe because they would show the full scope of this intelligent conversation we had togather...

that said, I present: the chat logs!

[MAZA]Finarfin/so you win cause game sucks
//when someone starts like that, you know there will be no reasonable "look for the results of your actions inside yourself, not outside" - you just have to go with the flow of your role: fat, ugly wallet warrior hiding in moms basement, which is the only argument for moving such a person out of his comfort zone
rzeznicc/no you loose because you suck
[MAZA]Finarfin/nop
[MAZA]Finarfin/i totally raped you
[MAZA]Finarfin/but that more lvs won it
rzeznicc/look hope i reap you
[MAZA]Finarfin/lol i could win
[MAZA]Finarfin/but that extra abilityes won it
[MAZA]Finarfin/you did nothing
[MAZA]Finarfin/wastes all your stars
[MAZA]Finarfin/etc
rzeznicc/excuses. you lost. losy hard
[MAZA]Finarfin/yeye sure
[MAZA]Finarfin/rich boy have evything at 1st day
[MAZA]Finarfin/lol
[MAZA]Finarfin/get a life already
rzeznicc/and youre the poor boy then
[MAZA]Finarfin/agreed
rzeznicc/i ownz YO
rzeznicc/hey mom look how hard i pwn newbs
[MAZA]Finarfin/this will be puplised at forums
rzeznicc/I hope so everyoen can see how my mom is good a this game
[MAZA]Finarfin/andthat
rzeznicc/you lost to an 1200 elo player
rzeznicc/you should feel ashamed
rzeznicc/BEWM HEADSHOOOT
[INFO] (TBS-0) 132249 5287777 -----> AWARD KILLS 6
[INFO] (TBS-0) 132249 5287777 -----> AWARD WIN 1
[INFO] (TBS-0) 132249 5287777 -----> AWARD EXPERT 2
[INFO] (TBS-0) 132249 5287777 -----> AWARD STREAK 1
[INFO] (TBS-0) 132249 5287777 -----> AWARD BOOST 3
[MAZA]Finarfin/BOOM READ FORUMS IN 5 MINS
[MAZA]Finarfin/just made my acount
[MAZA]Finarfin/it will not take long

The game was me (3xraidmaster,bowmaster,shieldmaster,warmaster) vs him(backbiter,siege archer,bowmaster,strongarm,warmaster,raidmaster). He did turtle in the corner of the map and moved all but single unit, his backbiter, for the duration of 5 turns it took me to cross the map and position myself. When I was about to kill his last unit, the above occured.

as a bonus, the screenshot monatge:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/5924/drama.jpg

raven2134
03-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Well...hard for me to say anything. I will simply ask both players to refrain from this. And I very much suggest either player to exercise restraint and courtesy in the future in game and on the forums, to avoid stuff like this happening.

Whatever happens in the game, taking the high road...is always an option.

Finarfin
03-11-2013, 11:52 AM
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MR RICH KID? i never sayed anything like that at 1st, bring me proof and you say about my mama. i want your ban for ever , this can not happen everytime someone plays with a rich boy. perma ban him pls.

rzeznicc
03-11-2013, 12:02 PM
I will simply ask both players to refrain from this
@above I will refrain from commenting this.

Finarfin
03-11-2013, 12:11 PM
@above I will refrain from commenting this.
It is so obvious why....give me proff

Yellow
03-11-2013, 03:27 PM
EDIT:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2pYBMH8GpBA/TWQse5KEPTI/AAAAAAAAAFE/4RAdUuIodgw/s1600/homer_eating_popcorn.jpg

masterblaster
03-11-2013, 07:18 PM
to me it looks like sore loser and sore winner. nothing here that deserves a perma ban, or even a temp ban inmho.

I agree with Raven2134 - i think rzez would have been better off just not saying anything to Fin rather than falling into his crybaby trap. However I understand, but can't condone, rzez's reaction to a mouthy turtler that just lost such a lopsided match regardless of any difference in team levels.

My advice when playing vs people that complain so much is just respond with a simple 'whatever' and 'have a nice day!' Let your game actions speak for itself. rzez won quite handedly, no need to rub it in regardless of the circumstances.

I disagree with Fin about another issue - I dont see any problem deleting this entire thread from the forums. its not exactly productive.

CytochromeC
03-12-2013, 05:51 AM
The Troll mind is ubiquitous and beatiful! If this thread is deleted i recommend a more general Troll Ohoy thread in which even more can join in and we can gain insight into the inducements of this most interesting of species.

raven2134
03-12-2013, 05:53 AM
Well...seeing as both the bereaved and the accused have had the chance to air their issues, I will now be locking this thread. If there is anything further, you may bring your concerns via email at community@stoicstudio.com