PDA

View Full Version : Abuser of game ==> Gabriel

TheWolfbane
03-11-2013, 06:54 PM
K.. played a game, and the guy I faced did not move a singel unit, for 20 passes, did not even "Done" his troops, Just waited out the full time on each of his troops.

Then once I got close to him, He actually started to move, but he lost big.

Next game I face the exact same guy "Gabriel" so I asked if he was gonna try the "AFK Tactic"... he dint reply at first..but after 10 rounds he said he was doing "Something els meanwhile"

So, he is prob watching some movie, or doing other stuff just to gain points at the same time.
This is destroying the game for all players.

So if you guys can look into his profile, and you prob see he has done this for several games. And he is useing 0 uppgraded units, just to get more "Underdog" points

Also a feature to report people who are doing strange things would be nice.

balnoisi
03-11-2013, 07:15 PM
ok, i understand and i'd have this guy executed, thrown to rabid dogs or whatever, you got my vote.
but what i would like to know is why that guy, and/or others are doing so ?

gaining elo points one way or another is good for .. nothing. you don't get access to nothing else. he does not even learn from playing, every single guy who likes the game is going to kick his ass so hard everytime. when i have faced a moron like this i just play my turns and go do other things meanwhile too, alt-tab or whatever and make sure the guy loses. he doesn't get anything from it. but i'm sure there must be a reason i just don't get.

i could understand winning tournaments, but by the way clock there is halved to 30s so that tactic is quite uneffective.

masterblaster
03-11-2013, 07:41 PM
thanks for the heads-up! i'll be sure to quit any game with gabriel before it gets started. i much prefer enthusiastic opponents compared to people that try to exploit loopholes in the system.

AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THIS! lol

btw, what is elo?

pix
03-11-2013, 08:12 PM
I got him twice. He said he was tanking in SWTOR but wanted renown. So he gets less renown than winning, and ruins other people's games, but that's just fiiiiine by him. What a class act.

sweetjer
03-11-2013, 08:27 PM
A report feature is being implemented soon, as well as an automated solution to the AFK problem. Sorry for the inconvenience/bad experience. Locking this thread because we'd prefer to keep player-player accusations out of the forums.