PDA

View Full Version : expiriance gain vs kill ratio

skill
03-14-2013, 05:29 AM
I find it difficult to promote team units to lvl2. My defense units has ony 15 kills while offensive units reached 56 kill ratio and my Warhawk has 180 kills already.
Maybe ranks should be counted by experience gained in the battles? Battle win will grant all units equal experience + each kill would give small bonus to it.

piotras
03-14-2013, 06:04 AM
I'm also in favour of something similar - battle count restrictions rather than kill count.

EDIT:
the current system favours (even more) the double warrior teams

hreinnbeno
03-14-2013, 06:07 AM
I find it difficult to promote team units to lvl2. My defense units has ony 15 kills while offensive units reached 56 kill ratio and my Warhawk has 180 kills already.
Maybe ranks should be counted by experience gained in the battles? Battle win will grant all units equal experience + each kill would give small bonus to it.
Change strategy for a few games, change their level for few games (make them more killworthy)and then change them back.

Baloo666
03-14-2013, 07:35 AM
Personlay I would say, Give use the number of kill we do in 1 battle, then at the end you put them where you want on your characters that have participated in that battle.

raven2134
03-14-2013, 10:07 PM
Baloo, that's how renown works :)

franknarf
03-15-2013, 12:04 AM
I dunno, I'm fine with the kill counts. I'm just rotating out anyone once they've passed 50 kills.

On balanced teams, I find I get balanced kills. My SB is so doughty that (when I win) he's often the last one standing. And it's often easy to trick my opponent in to over-extending to take out my archers, leaving kills for the raiders. Of course, it's easy to get kills for archers (again, when you're winning).