PDA

View Full Version : Cannot play the game anymore.

knockupwood
03-17-2013, 06:09 PM
Before the new update that limited the amount of raiders in your party I acquired four and left the game with 7 renown and only 6 party members. When I logged in today, the new update imposed a three limit on raiders. Now, I can't play matches because my party cannot work, and I I can't make a new party because I can't play rounds. Help please?:(

KRD
03-17-2013, 07:06 PM
Hm, pretty sure you should have gotten some automatic renown compensation for having 4+ raiders on your roster. In any case, you've come to the right place, someone from Stoic should come to the rescue shortly! You could also e-mail community@stoicstudio.com and explain the situation to get things rolling even quicker. Good luck.

knockupwood
03-17-2013, 10:09 PM
Hm, pretty sure you should have gotten some automatic renown compensation for having 4+ raiders on your roster. In any case, you've come to the right place, someone from Stoic should come to the rescue shortly! You could also e-mail community@stoicstudio.com and explain the situation to get things rolling even quicker. Good luck.

Thanks for the help! And I didn't get the compensation.

raven2134
03-18-2013, 06:51 AM
Compensation applied to 4+ ADVANCED raiders.

knockupwood
03-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Just checked, still didn't get it.