PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Launch Game

Manderly
03-19-2013, 12:53 AM
Evening everyone,

I'm on Mac 10.7.2 if that helps at all.

So, Game launches ~1/100 times I try. I get a screen that pops up and says

"The application “The Banner Saga Factions.mach0” unexpectedly quit while trying to restore its windows. Do you want to try to restore its windows again?"

With a yes or no option, choosing either causes it to crash completely. Once, every tenth or so times it informs me my Adobe Air is out of date. I went to the Adobe website as linked on the main thread for Mac crashing and downloaded 3.6. Uninstalled my current, and installed the new version. Nothing happened. As per the other thread it suggested deleting ~/Library/Frameworks/Adobe AIR.framework which may work, but my computer does not have a Frameworks folder in its Library folder.

Searching the Adobe troubleshooting, it said that the Frameworks was the default location of installation, but I have tried and retired reinstalling it and this folder won't appear. As it is, once in the bluest of moons does the game work.

As an aside, I am loving it, when it does work, which has been 3 times total out of perhaps 400 tries. It has this wonderful Xcom and Chess blend about it and I have recommended it to many a colleague.

Thanks for your time, and putting up with my rambling.