PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for the mess...

Sean
06-07-2012, 12:51 PM
Hey everyone, sorry about the seemingly random changes you might see from time to time. I'm mostly working in the background on the non-default skin but sometimes I need to implement those changes on the normal one, too.

As you've probably noticed with the nav, we're consolidating everything under one roof to keep the look and feel consistent (and to keep you to one login). Changes will occur and we'll be adding new info as things progress.

I'll do my best to keep these changes minimum (and positive) but live environments do sometimes work differently than my dev/play area.

lamaz
06-07-2012, 01:32 PM
It's okay! Nice to see that you are constantly trying to make the forum better for us :)

kincajou
06-08-2012, 04:33 AM
Hehe i guess i haven't been online during the changes as all i ever encounter are the minor ones here and there

Sean
06-08-2012, 09:02 AM
I do try to do most of it during the off-hours (usually around 11pm or later for me). And most of it is in the background but I do bring some things not quite finished over. For example, I'm still working on the Media Library:

http://stoicstudio.com/forum/media-gallery.php

... but had to make some posts to link the comments to. So even though the section isn't quite done yet, it is accessible.

But glad to see it's not causing many or any headaches!

jedi58
10-06-2012, 03:16 AM
just thought I'd mention if you click login without specifying a username and password you get a PHP error revealing the location of your login script to be ********

also reveals it's using ******, which is a security issue in itself...

Sean Edit: Removed some of the data above

Sean
10-06-2012, 06:51 PM
just thought I'd mention if you click login without specifying a username and password you get a PHP error revealing the location of your login script to be ********

also reveals it's using ******, which is a security issue in itself...
Thanks! It looks like the mod I used to allow login via email is the culprit. I turned it off for the time being until I can get this resolved.

jedi58
10-07-2012, 12:59 PM
no probs, thanks for editing my message too - was going to do that once you'd seen it ;)

Flickerdart
10-07-2012, 01:19 PM
no probs, thanks for editing my message too - was going to do that once you'd seen it ;)
Or a private message would've been good. :P