PDA

View Full Version : [BUG?] Win Streak messed up

Bloodaddict
03-20-2013, 02:30 PM
Hi,

It is not a big deal for me, but I thought it is worthwhile to report anyway: Something is strange with my Win Streak stat. I won my last battle yesterday (the one before that I lost and the one before that I won as well), so I think I should have a 'Win Streak' of 1. But looking at the HoV it says -5.

Bloodaddict

Bloodaddict
03-20-2013, 02:50 PM
Seems to be just the display. After I won the first match today, it says 2 now.

netnazgul
03-21-2013, 01:22 AM
Leaderboards are a bit slow to update - you should wait 10-15 seconds to see the changes. Maybe this was the issue

Bloodaddict
03-21-2013, 04:06 AM
It is true that it takes some time to update, but I don't think it was the issue here since -5 was just completely wrong.
But anyway, it is not really a big deal.

raven2134
03-21-2013, 10:51 AM
Win streaks are no longer recorded for quick match, because it is unranked. As unranked matches, the win does not go to HoV and so there is no bonus Renown.

Bloodaddict
03-22-2013, 03:02 AM
It had nothing to do with quick matches, I never played one of those.
I think it was really just a minor issue with some temporary wrong display of the stat since it was correct again after the next match. And since I don't have a log or anything, you can just close this.

netnazgul
03-22-2013, 03:19 AM
Yesterday I had a similar issue I think - I've won my third tournament game, ranking has been updated, but other boards showed "2 games" and "1 win" instead of 3 and 2 respectively. Finally it was updated the next time I've looked there.

No Leaf Clover
03-22-2013, 09:24 AM
I didn't get the win streak renown point at the end of a game today, though. Thta's more of a bother as renown is.. well, hard to get.
EDIT : something seems amiss with the win/loss ratio as well.

raven2134
03-22-2013, 11:54 AM
Again please note, win streaks are no longer recorded for quick match games.

Would also like to add so that this may be communicated :), John has said that a known issue for the current build is that the HoV stats takes time to update/register.

This will be looked into more closely once Stoic gets back from PAX, Mar 27 thereabouts. Thanks for reporting :).

netnazgul
03-22-2013, 01:24 PM
My last game yesterday was a tournament win, but playing tournament today and winning the first of the games hasn't given me the winstreak bonus. Other three had it though