PDA

View Full Version : Rank 3 skills with units that cannot have more than 2 exertion

gabusan
03-24-2013, 08:25 PM
Some units cannot have more than 2 exertion. When they are fully upgraded to level 3, how can I use their level 3 skills? For example, my rank 3 shieldmaster cannot have more than 2 exertion. Even if he has 3 willpower available, the maximum "bring the pain" I can use is level 2 because of the exertion limitation.

How can I use a bring the pain level 3? Same goes for other units who are limited to a maximum exertion of 2, I guess.

hreinnbeno
03-24-2013, 08:29 PM
Some units cannot have more than 2 exertion. When they are fully upgraded to level 3, how can I use their level 3 skills? For example, my rank 3 shieldmaster cannot have more than 2 exertion. Even if he has 3 willpower available, the maximum "bring the pain" I can use is level 2 because of the exertion limitation.

How can I use a bring the pain level 3? Same goes for other units who are limited to a maximum exertion of 2, I guess.
Exertion does not effect skill/ability. You can have a level 1 warhawk that has 0 warhawk but can still use his ability.

gabusan
03-25-2013, 04:53 AM
So I dont need to upgrade exertion to use rank 3?

HeadOpener
03-25-2013, 05:08 AM
Exertion is ONLY for moving additional spaces (costing will power per space additional) and causing more break/damage (costing will power per point additional). It has nothing to do with skills. A lot of people run with 0 exertion on some units and can still use the skills due to this, it gives more build flexibility.