PDA

View Full Version : Warhawk doesn't know how to swing his sword (Tempest derp)

WeihGuy
03-27-2013, 07:22 PM
Hello,

The Warhawk is one of my favorite units in the game so far. However, there is one thing that really bothers me. Why is there a derp on the tempest? If there is one ally on my right and 2 enemies together on my left, why is it that tempest will hit my ally on one extremity and my enemy on the other, totally leaving the middle guy (the one I wanted to hit) untouched. This is a bit ridiculous in my opinion.

Shiri
03-27-2013, 07:37 PM
I am not 100% sure on what the problem is from your post, but maybe this will help:

When you tempest, you get to select which two units are targeted. When you click the ability, purple empty squares under surrounding units will appear. When you then click any of those units, the two people that will be hit have their squares filled in, so you can tell easily who will be taking damage. Then you can confirm once you're sure you have it right.

Short form: click a target, you will hit that guy and the next guy clockwise.

lysambrias
03-27-2013, 09:23 PM
If you were swinging a great big two-handed sword in a circle, trying to hit the right two people, you might have trouble too!

I think Shiri did a job answering the question. It pays to be careful when your Warhawk prepares to take a Tempest swing.

WeihGuy
03-27-2013, 09:31 PM
Alright I get it, I didn't pay attention to the markers and just clicked it. That wouldve saved me much frustration -.-