PDA

View Full Version : Strand UI Suggestions

Guğmundr
04-01-2013, 07:52 PM
I was just thinking the current system for cyclng through purchasable units in the Mead House could use some tweaking. What if you could cycle through the base classes (so you'd only have 4 options) and then have secodary cycling arrows for kill amounts (3 options)?

Aleonymous
04-02-2013, 01:56 PM
+1. The 1x12 queue is a little tedious to browse.

PS - Speaking of queues, the Proving-Grounds barracks could also profit from some sorting. I think that presently units are just arrayed in "oldness" order, or something? As has been pointed out before, sorting by base-type, by Rank or entirely customizable (w/ drag-n-drop, as the main-squad) would be nice.

Kletian999
04-02-2013, 02:27 PM
It's not oldness, my first warrior, promoted to warleader as like my third unit is near the end, while my later warriors are on sooner, them followed by my newest recruit, a siege archer.

Shiri
04-02-2013, 04:29 PM
The interface is actually kinda dodgy here. I keep wondering why it's not organised in little thumbnails rather than a really long string you can only click forwards and backwards on, and it's going to get worse and worse with new base classes.

Butters
04-02-2013, 07:08 PM
Mead House UI is certainly less than optimal at the moment, but in the context of very limited 'bandwidth' (dev time) I'd say it's functional enough for the time being.
Proving Grounds sorting is a bit more pressing ; I think Arnie recently mentioned considering implementing an autosort by class as a quick fix until they find the time to do a proper sorting UI. At the very least they are aware of the issue.