PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Stat Banner Memory

Shiri
04-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Any chance we can get the game to remember settings like window size (and windowed mode enabled for that matter) and whether or not you have the in-game tab option for showing stats enabled?

Minor thing, but would be nice eventually.

Tirean
04-04-2013, 04:28 PM
+1 to this.

Maybe even have it on as default and you can turn them off and it remembers?

HeadOpener
04-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Yes would love not to have to turn them on every match on by default would be great.

Leartes
04-05-2013, 03:09 AM
I was already very happy with the change that the game remembers to start in windowed mode. I'd be super happy if it started with the proper size as well :)

Shiri
04-05-2013, 04:49 AM
I was already very happy with the change that the game remembers to start in windowed mode. I'd be super happy if it started with the proper size as well :)

What? Mine does not do this!

Rensei
04-05-2013, 05:50 AM
While they are at it, I would love to be able to see the battle chat after the first match, without the need to reload. Also - trying to get around it by using the steam chat I have discovered that the game seems to be doing something weird to it - every letter appears to be repeated at least once, even more if the turn ends while typing.

Aleonymous
04-05-2013, 09:23 AM
Also - trying to get around it by using the steam chat I have discovered that the game seems to be doing something weird to it - every letter appears to be repeated at least once, even more if the turn ends while typing.

Confirmed. I've had the same issue. I'm not sure if its network-, software- or hardware-related.

Kletian999
04-05-2013, 10:08 AM
I see it all the time too.

Iiitt'sss lllliikkkeee III hhaavvee aa ssttuuutttteeerr