PDA

View Full Version : chatbox missing

Jotunspor
04-07-2013, 11:28 AM
i just recently discovered this game and like it very much so far. so thanks to stoic studios and all the guys from kickstart who funded this fine piece of art and pleasure.

to my problem:

the game seems to block the chatbox out after the first game. im talking about the ingame chatbox. not the one in the city. the chat reappears after i restart the game but will disappear after i end my fist match. although i can see the chatbox whenever the game is finished and the red summarybanner is displayed.

is there a button that hides the chatbox ingame?
i can hear the scribblesound if someone writes "gl hf" or something but cant see the text or respond.

anyways, hope there is an easy solution for this small problem.

greetings j

Aleonymous
04-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Hello Jotunspor.

This issue has appeared with the latest build (update), and the developers are well aware of it.

I'm not sure if there is some regularity/pattern to it. With me, sometimes it works for 2-3 matches and then disappears, sometimes it's not there from the 1st match. Typically, it will reappear at the end of the match, when the battle finishes.

I think it will be promptly resolved, as taunting the opponent is one of the best features in TBSF!

John
04-07-2013, 02:57 PM
We will indeed be fixing this for the next build!*