PDA

View Full Version : Quickmatch not finding people

Kletian999
04-08-2013, 06:10 PM
I just tried to find a game today at power 10, despite talking with someone else who had been in queue at power 10 for 5 minutes, we were never matched. Did something change? Yesterday I found games fine.

John
04-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Is this still happening to you? There was an amazon cloud outage around the time of your post yesterday.

franknarf
04-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Kletian did find a game soon after. I think it's in the chatbox archive.

After leaving and reentering the queue, I immediately found a match.

Kletian999
04-09-2013, 11:29 PM
Yes, the matchmaking did start up after maybe 15 minutes after the post. I don't know how often Amazon cloud goes down, may or may not make any sense to have a web widget on the site telling people server status. Normally I wouldn't even think it an issue but I know there were some brand new players I had to convince that matchmaking wasn't normally that slow. Part of the many perils of online games.

Aleonymous
05-09-2013, 02:07 PM
How is it possible that during the game i am chatting with the other opponent?

Hello kato.

In order to chat with your opponent during battle, you just need to activate the chat-box. This is done by clicking the "bubble-talk" button on the Top-Left corner of the battle screen. Otherwise, you can hit return-key (on keyboard), type your message, then hit return again to post it. You should hear a "quill-on-parchement" sound when a new message is posted. Check this (http://bannersaga.wikidot.com/strand) out for more info on general navigation.