PDA

View Full Version : Trying to purchase Color Packs, BUT says Steam Overlay Disabled (It's Not :( )

Astrom
04-11-2013, 05:49 PM
I have an issue when I try to use the marketplace within the game. When I try to purchase a color variations pack it brings up a screen saying "Unable to Purchase. The Steam Overlay is currently disabled. Please Enable the Steam Overlay to make in-game purchases." and a BIG OK button.

I always have steam overlay on, and is currently on for the game. What is up, has anyone else been having this problem?

I'd like to send some cash your way but this kinda sucks. lol

Thanks for taking the time,
SR

Astrom
04-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Also as an aside, what's a starter pack? And is it still available? Thanks, love the game BTW.

Kuba
04-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Well, starter pack has its description - it adds four rank 1 units (Warhawk, Backbiter, Provoker and Bowmaster) to your barracks. You might consider buying renown instead of it and make team more to your liking.

bwoneill
04-11-2013, 07:55 PM
This is a known issue caused by the interaction of Adobe Air and Flash. There is a note about it in the build notes (http://stoicstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?1457). You should be able to fix this by following the instructions under "Known Windows Issues."

Astrom
04-11-2013, 09:16 PM
I saw the build notes, also got an email back from stoic about it. They're looking into it, apparently it comes on once in a while.

Also, i'm not getting the starter pack, i assumed there were color variations involved but they're not. I've already been playing well over 50+ hours now, so no need for that. I'm only interested in the color schemes.