PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Stone wall

SeraphimLoki
05-05-2013, 08:44 AM
Well i just had a Tournament game in which my Raidmaster got un-stonewalled. I did a stone wall at him and im 100% about this. (there was an icon on him that he is using a skill) After my enemy (hopfuly he will back me up at this) got his turn he just shot my raidmaster did a normal demage and the skill icon just dissapeard.

And no thats not just an excuse why i lost a game ;*.

LEVEL 5 DWARF
05-05-2013, 08:53 AM
Confirmed, i was playing against SeraphimLoki and witnessed this. The shield symbol appeared above his characters head as usual, yet when it came to my archer's turn i was able to damage him. I'm not sure why that was possible.

It was a really close match (as always with Seaphimloki), i'd wager that this bug is what tipped it in my favor.

Kletian999
05-06-2013, 07:22 AM
I hate to be the pedantic IT guy. but let's just get the dumb questions out of the way before the Devs read: the Raidmaster wasn't severely armor broke so you could chip through it right? Also, a Warleader didn't forge ahead the Raidmaster to make his turn end early?

LEVEL 5 DWARF
05-06-2013, 09:51 AM
The raidmaster was at both full health & armor, and there was no warleader.

Kletian999
05-06-2013, 10:16 AM
Do you have the log file of that battle you can email to Stoic? Maybe the time it happened in case there were server side logs?

SeraphimLoki
05-06-2013, 10:41 AM
Oh no i dont. Havnt think of that one:( And yea no war leader no provoker and the armor was full.