PDA

View Full Version : The game wont connect

yodaspriest
05-11-2013, 04:07 AM
Hi I have started quite recently and really enjoy it, but I have encountered a problem about two days back where the game won't even connect online and just gives me the "Seas of the network..." message at the start before anything loads. Has this been happening to other people lately and if it hasn't I guess I could try reinstalling the game. My location is in Europe, precisely Croatia. I don't know if that is a part of the problem but could be :/

hreinnbeno
05-11-2013, 05:49 AM
I would try playing again. There were special problems with the server two days ago for nearly all players.

Aleonymous
05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
Hello Yoda's Priest.

This problem happens sometimes, rarely though; I've encountered it 2-3 times in the past three months. If you're talking about Thursday evening, then yeah, it was pretty "stormy" that night! I think this problem has to do with the network and/or the game-servers, so I don't think it is related to your client (i.e. re-installing won't help).

Better wait from a response from the "officials" though.

EDIT:

I would try playing again. There were special problems with the server two days ago for nearly all players.
ditto! ;)

yodaspriest
05-11-2013, 10:59 AM
Yeah the issue seems to be resolved now everything works fine guess it was a problem with the servers :)