PDA

View Full Version : Warleader gives extra turn in pillage?

roder
05-13-2013, 06:49 AM
I was in pillage mode: I moved with thrasher, then moved with warhawk, then used warleader to forge ahead the warhawk, and then warhawk got an extra turn in pillage.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5806/bug3g.png

Is this intended? Usually forge ahead puts the unit after the next enemy turn. Just wondering

ojustme
05-13-2013, 08:04 AM
Well, it cerainly works so as in pillage the intiative queue is common for all the units on the board, so when you make a unit next in the queue with your WL you make him next in this common queue which means, yeah, extra turn if your unit moved before WL. And it's been working since the official launch of Saga, maybe even in Beta. I've always considered this to be a feature. Though DahilaLynn was not so sure about it so we had a little argument in the chat :) raven2134 said that he relayed information to Stoic and i don't really know what's the status of this now.

Kletian999
05-13-2013, 08:14 AM
There would be an extremely tiny number of scenarios where using FA during pillage would be a good idea without this quality

roder
05-13-2013, 03:15 PM
There would be an extremely tiny number of scenarios where using FA during pillage would be a good idea without this quality

if you had 2 warleaders, you could leapfrog each other until you reached a target lol but yeah, i suppose theres only a small amount of useful instances

ojustme
05-25-2013, 06:33 PM
if you had 2 warleaders, you could leapfrog each other until you reached a target lol but yeah, i suppose theres only a small amount of useful instances

Actually i did that once ^_^ Though that game was already won for me even without that. Can't say the same about the latest match with HappyRaccoon. Forging ahead my BM was decisive for the game. I really think that this feature should be described somewhere because i really feel bad when my opponent doesn't know about it :/ As i get it, the issue was relayed to Stoic when i got a discussion with DahilaLynn on this but i don't remember seeing some official response. By the way, are there other people who are uneasy with FA in pillage?