PDA

View Full Version : BUG: No floors. Only backgrounds.

Tatski
05-26-2013, 02:05 AM
I dunno if its already been posted... Happens in all maps if i remember correctly. It seldom happens but I've been experiencing this since launch. Part of the reason why I rarely play ranked because this makes the game is very slow and unplayable.

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/3981/tbsf.png

Aleonymous
05-26-2013, 04:19 AM
This happens to you often? You think it is related to match type, e.g. happens more often in ranked-matches?

I've heard about this bug, but it has never happened to me in my ~200 battles (about 80 of them ranked).

Butters
05-26-2013, 05:02 AM
I had this happen relatively often after launch ; it seems to happen much less now for some reason. I believe this issue has been posted about before.

Kletian999
05-26-2013, 07:40 AM
It has been reported before, this is simply a memory leak that accumulates from leaving the game on too long (thus the draw operation fails and the game becomes slow). Restarting the game every few fights will prevent it from happening. It's gotten less common since John has patched some leaks, but not all of them.

Aleonymous
05-26-2013, 08:24 AM
Interesting. That's probably why it has yet to happen to me; I haven't left my TBSF client continuously open for more than 2 hrs.

Tatski
05-26-2013, 11:54 AM
It has been reported before, this is simply a memory leak that accumulates from leaving the game on too long (thus the draw operation fails and the game becomes slow). Restarting the game every few fights will prevent it from happening. It's gotten less common since John has patched some leaks, but not all of them.

Hmmmm thats odd because I'm pretty sure this was my 2nd game. My game session usually takes 3-5 games on average then I quit or to take a breather. I don't usually leave the game on for very long.