PDA

View Full Version : Logged in but unable to post in other forums?

Sean
04-30-2012, 07:12 PM
This may be because you have registered your account but you have not activated it via the registration link that was emailed you. If you did not use the activation link, check the email address you registered with to see if it is in your inbox or potentially in your junk mail folder.

If it is not in either of those, post here and let us know and we'll get you set up as quickly as possible!

Guybrush Threepwood
05-03-2012, 04:52 AM
I did not get the registration link. Im a backer. And used the same email-adress as for kickstarter.

Sean
05-03-2012, 08:06 AM
I did not get the registration link. Im a backer. And used the same email-adress as for kickstarter.

Just forced the system to send you both a new activation code. You should see it in your inbox; if you do not, please check your spam/junk folders.

Let me know if that works!

Guybrush Threepwood
05-03-2012, 03:21 PM
No, i still got no Email!:(

Sean
05-03-2012, 03:49 PM
No, i still got no Email!:(

I've gone ahead and forced the system to verify and upgrade you... when you get a chance, check your account to make sure you have the email address in their correctly (just in case there is a typo). Doesn't look to be but the only service I think that is having problems with our emails currently is AOL which you do not appear to be using.

That said, you should be able to post and access the Kickstarter group now. Sorry it took so long to get this sorted out.

Guybrush Threepwood
05-04-2012, 11:40 AM
Thank you so much. Yes, I'm able to join the kickstarter group! :)