PDA

View Full Version : Broken Horn?

bescobar
10-31-2013, 08:41 PM
If I have three or any greater number of willpower in my horn, and attempt to spend two on one unit by clicking twice, I actually lose three willpower from the horn, the unit is only refreshed with 2.

I am able to repeat this. At first I thought it was a rule / trade off i.e. spend a willpower to give a unit more than 1 or spend 1 a turn. However I asked a few other players and they said they do not experience this.

Am I bugged? (seen a few other posts mention logs, but am unsure where those are located / how to post them).

Thanks!

netnazgul
11-04-2013, 12:19 AM
Looks like a bug to me. Can you provide some video footage of this or at least screenshots? Maybe still it's not a bug but you're assuming it is

Aleonymous
11-04-2013, 04:57 AM
I am not sure what happens if you try to draw more than your unit's initial WP (some units are allowed to start with 2WP, like the Warhawk); you can never exceed that! So, if have a 2WM-max unit and you need 4WP (2 for movement and 2 for attack), you should first draw two, then do exerted move, then draw the other two etc. If that's not the case, and it happens with every unit, then it's surely a bug.

Log file location:
--- Mac OS X: $HOME/Library/Application Support/TheBannerSagaFactions/Local Store/logs/
--- Windows: %HOME%\AppData\Roaming\TheBannerSagaFactions\Local Store\logs\

You can email them logfiles to the devs at support@stoicstudio.com or stoic@stoicstudio.com. I wouldn't count on a fast response at this moment though :( Reason is they are hellishly busy with the single-player game and it's the first time such a bug has been reported. So, this doesn't "hurt" the critical number of players required to bring the devs out to face it! :)

netnazgul
11-04-2013, 09:43 AM
I am not sure what happens if you try to draw more than your unit's initial WP (some units are allowed to start with 2WP, like the Warhawk)
Horn star disappears and then reappears again, I've tried it. The same is when you try to click horn on your opponent's turn