PDA

View Full Version : Comparisons and Inspirations for Now and for the Future...

Kushluk_Shimazu
01-02-2014, 10:46 AM
This is a thread that was originally created on the Steam forums. So for the sake of those who do not have steam I am going to add all of the existing posts here and will continue to update this thread if the Steam forum continues to get attention.

------------

Anyone who has played the Fire Emblem and Bioware games know the scale and the quality we will hopefully see in this game. The purpose of this thread is for all who want to brainstorm ideas or suggestions purely out of love for what the awesome team at Stoic has made.

------------

http://steamcommunity.com/app/237990/discussions/0/648814844647487297/

So go nuts comrade, what ideas, comparisons, or inspirations can you think up? Just no Bloody Eagle treatments alright? Let's keep that part of the Viking Lore out till people are ready eh?

Aleonymous
01-04-2014, 06:22 AM
Hey Kush. Been following your thread in Steam, but am daunted to respond there due to the walls of text! :D Gonna have to digest & filter-out things first...

Kushluk_Shimazu
01-05-2014, 12:35 PM
Hey Kush. Been following your thread in Steam, but am daunted to respond there due to the walls of text! :D Gonna have to digest & filter-out things first...

Hey take your time comrade, just counting down the days till the game's release.

I apologize ahead of time for the walls of text, comes from being a writer I suppose ^_^