PDA

View Full Version : Raising the skill rank

Chris_BS
01-16-2014, 09:19 AM
I just started playing and promoted my first character, so I wanted to raise his skill rank. However, I just don't see how, as when I click on the skill icon as I would click on the other character traits to level them up, it just opens the description of the skill. Could anyone please tell me how to actually invest points in it?

quartex
01-16-2014, 09:26 AM
You can't. It automatically increases as you promote the unit. You get to use skill rank 2 at level 3 and skill rank 3 at level 5. Remember higher skill ranks use more will, (1 point per level) so don't forget to increase their willpower as well.

Shady314
01-16-2014, 09:33 AM
You can't. It automatically increases as you promote the unit. You get to use skill rank 2 at level 3 and skill rank 3 at level 5. Remember higher skill ranks use more will, (1 point per level) so don't forget to increase their willpower as well.

Also it seems Rook was bugged for me as at Rank 4 he still only did 1 armor damage when using mark of prey. Just in case you (Chris-BS) run into that and get even more confused.

Chris_BS
01-16-2014, 09:36 AM
Ah great, thanks for the fast replies!

Aleonymous
01-16-2014, 09:40 AM
Also it seems Rook was bugged for me as at Rank 4 he still only did 1 armor damage when using mark of prey. Just in case you (Chris-BS) run into that and get even more confused.

At Rank 4, Rook has access to rank-1 and rank-2 "Mark Prey". But, you choose which rank to use, by selecting 1 or 2 WP/stars (above the icon) when activating it. The default is 1WP, so Mark Prey does 1AB...