PDA

View Full Version : Recording a Let's Play series for the game

Drusain
01-16-2014, 10:57 AM
Hey everyone, I am a backer for this game and was very pleased by the game's concept and direction throughout development. I enjoyed many hours of Factions and hope to continue to enjoy the Saga in the single player game. Ever since the project was backed I planned to do a Let's Play series of this game and I'm happy to finally be able to do it now :) Thank you for the go-ahead to allow people to record your game.

If you want to play with me, I will be updating video links on this first page here (assuming the forum lets me edit that way). I've hoped to be able to rename characters after themselves on request for this game, but I'm pretty sure at this point you can't rename characters. If I can, though, definitely request names and I'll try not to let your character die ;) I might not be able to update daily because I'm in the middle of trying to close my OWN kickstarter game too :p

Thanks for any support or feedback you can offer!

Part 1- Cleaning up Strand (http://youtu.be/L8fIyGFfyy4)

Aleonymous
01-16-2014, 06:39 PM
Thanks Drusain! Very nice video series; keep 'em coming.

I like your narrating the dialogues, even though I know it might be too much time/effort/practice for you. Feel free to try funny voices for different characters, whenever you like! To make things clear, I mean that I don't mind your narration at all, not that I actually want it! But, having some sort of VO on TBS videos (especially battles) is essential for me; else, I usually just bore out after 2-3 minutes.