PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: need to see stats and powers on the "assemble party" screen

sergio
01-16-2014, 06:41 PM
I don't have a super memory and it sucks that I can't see the stats and powers of my heroes when building the roster immediately before the fight.

Besides that, I am enjoying it a LOT!

EDIT: forgot to mention about items and CLASS too! Come on, there is no information in this screen :P

Aleonymous
01-16-2014, 06:44 PM
Same here. I also want to see the items they carry (perhaps even swap some). Finally, music is missing from this screen; I usually spend 1-2 minutes preparing my gang, so it does feel empty.

sergio
01-16-2014, 09:14 PM
Same here. I also want to see the items they carry (perhaps even swap some). Finally, music is missing from this screen; I usually spend 1-2 minutes preparing my gang, so it does feel empty.

100% agree.

Lochlan
01-16-2014, 09:46 PM
While I would definitely appreciate the ability to move items around while setting up the roster, I can accept not being able to do that. Everything else though, yes please.

Cystennin
01-17-2014, 07:40 AM
I second that.

Softclocks
01-17-2014, 07:58 AM
While I would definitely appreciate the ability to move items around while setting up the roster, I can accept not being able to do that. Everything else though, yes please.

I agree with this.

There's a plausible explanation for why you wouldn't be able to move items from the game's in-universe perspective, so that's something I'm willing to accept.
The lack of stat/ability oversight however, is something I would like very much.

Yellow
01-17-2014, 11:26 AM
+1 Is rather annoying not being able see their stats...

Tychoxi
01-17-2014, 01:14 PM
this is very important to me too! As others say, it's ok if we can't promote or change anything, just let us see the stats of our heroes.

swampson
01-17-2014, 01:22 PM
+1 on this request. Otherwise, great game - loving it!

Cornhuskermac
01-20-2014, 09:06 AM
I don't have a super memory and it sucks that I can't see the stats and powers of my heroes when building the roster immediately before the fight.

Besides that, I am enjoying it a LOT!

EDIT: forgot to mention about items and CLASS too! Come on, there is no information in this screen :P

+1 Loving the game and this is the biggest weakness I've found so far. I also found this to be annoying in Factions, but it's a bigger problem in the campaign because you change fighters so often.