PDA

View Full Version : Have Not Received Physical Reward

Gearslayer360
08-23-2012, 01:55 PM
How long should it take for the physical reward to get here? Wasn't it shipped like two months ago? I pledged $50 so I really want my reward....

Son of Thoralf
08-27-2012, 11:10 AM
Nor have I. Could someone from Stoic weigh in on this, please? What should be our expectations, time-wise, and when should we assume something has gone wrong with the shipment?

Thanks...

Alex
08-27-2012, 02:27 PM
Hi everybody,

We've checked with the post office on this. We sent out all the packages at the same time in late July. Unfortunately, due to the number of parcels that were mailed out the post office has been backed up and sending them out staggered over time. As a result some people who are literally ten miles away from us are receiving their packages a month later, even though some people on the other side of the planet have already received theirs. We've also noticed that domestic packages are getting seriously torn up while international packages tend to be in very good shape, all of which we find rather frustrating.

Please be patient while we continue to sort this out. We're talking to individual backers on a case-by-case basis and as far as we know nothing has gone wrong with the mail outs, but it is expected that some packages will get lost in the mail and we're happy to replace those. We'll send out a survey soon for everyone who has not yet received their package.

Thank you!

Son of Thoralf
08-28-2012, 04:48 PM
Good enough for me. I'll try to remain, well, stoic about it.

Thanks, Alex.

Gearslayer360
08-28-2012, 10:51 PM
Yes thank you for the reply. Nice to know we are cared about. It was a little disappointing to see they shipped in June and it's almost September and I still have nothing. I will remain patient and hopefully it will come soon or I will get a replacement. Thank you

Commissar86
11-19-2012, 08:28 AM
Okay so I still haven't received my physical reward. Any updates on what's going on?

Ratatoskr
11-19-2012, 05:01 PM
Okay so I still haven't received my physical reward. Any updates on what's going on?

You should probably send them a private message. They've been pretty good about sending replacements for anything that got damaged or lost in the mail.