PDA

View Full Version : I don't believe the devs fully realize how beautiful this game is

hito1
01-18-2014, 12:14 PM
Disclaimer: I'm in love with the game art and I love the game!

Seriously, can we have an option to disable each part of the hud? I want to admire every part of this beautiful game, but it's so hard to do it! There's always something in the way! I want to pause while the caravan is moving without having the menu popup in front of the scene, I want to watch my units and the battlefield without all the information in the way. Is there a way to do it?

I have more than 15 years of gaming and I'm sure I've never seen one like this, congratulations! Thank you!!

Now I'll go back to admire that tall tree on the right foot of the mountain we pass after Vedrfell. :)

Senta
01-18-2014, 11:02 PM
Indeed! is there a game art book available for sale? I'd love to get my paws on it!

Surtr
01-19-2014, 04:45 AM
I think TBS is the most beautiful game I've ever played. Simply amazing art.

Aleonymous
01-19-2014, 01:07 PM
Indeed! is there a game art book available for sale? I'd love to get my paws on it!

Certain Kickstarter backer tiers ($25+) (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stoic/the-banner-saga) are entitled to this digital artbook. So, there's bound to be one, in which case we can get our paws on it, alright :) No idea when that's gonna happen though... "Soon(TM)" I guess ;)

Lochlan
01-19-2014, 03:47 PM
I was telling a friend about the game (again) yesterday, so he looked it up on Steam. His response: "This is the best-looking game I have ever seen. This [random screenshot] is now my desktop background."

Arnie
05-30-2014, 03:57 PM
Well this is a thread I missed! Thanks a ton for all the nice words everyone. I hope you enjoyed the art book!

John
06-04-2014, 04:43 PM
You can hide the Travel HUD with the little 'V' button at the top of the screen.

You can hide the Battle HUD with the keystroke: Control-Shift-H

JW