PDA

View Full Version : My 9th barracks row is bugged

roder
01-21-2014, 08:02 PM
Now I currently have maximum units until the 8th row, but I'm not able to buy any units into my 9th row. I have enough renown to buy a barracks (60r) and buying units. This has actually been this way since they made the extra-renown patch (i guess that was also the global chat patch), I just never bothered to count because I thought I was at max barracks.

The 9th row actually shows in proving grounds, but its completely empty and unable to take any units. I go to Mead Hall, try to buy a unit, it says no more room, I click "unlock slot" it just brings me to proving grounds and doesnt change anything.

I guess stoic is too busy to fix this bug, but wondering if anyone else has the same problem. I wonder if buying the starter pack will unlock it for me, but not sure I want to complicate my barracks further lol

roder
01-22-2014, 08:58 PM
Here is a screenshot of my entire barracks (mind you some units have the same name but different rank, sort of continuous with the same units looking the same :P)

as you can see, the last row is empty and I cannot unlock it

raven2134
01-24-2014, 08:27 AM
Please send a mail to help@stoicstudio.com roder. John might not be actively patrolling these boards.