PDA

View Full Version : silent defense of Stoic

mcloud357
01-21-2014, 09:42 PM
I think it is important to show our support to Stoic and their creation the banner saga. Against this trademark issue by voting with our wallets (buying and or recommending the banner saga to people to buy), creating a petition to show support for the company its product and the brand name and by us fans not making their legal battle any harder then it has to be. Thank you for your time.

netnazgul
01-21-2014, 11:23 PM
You could have posted the link to the mentioned trademark issue or something...

quartex
01-21-2014, 11:56 PM
Here's a link - http://kotaku.com/candy-crush-saga-makers-go-after-the-banner-saga-for-1506188958

netnazgul
01-22-2014, 02:42 AM
Here it comes stupid american patent system trolling again

What would they do to this one (http://www.playsaga.com/saga_index.php) then?

Aleonymous
01-22-2014, 06:59 AM
I think it is important to show our support to Stoic and their creation the banner saga. Against this trademark issue by voting with our wallets (buying and or recommending the banner saga to people to buy), creating a petition to show support for the company its product and the brand name and by us fans not making their legal battle any harder then it has to be. Thank you for your time.

I am all for helping Stoic. Do you think a petition would help?

mcloud357
01-22-2014, 07:24 AM
Its better then doing nothing. Unless of course stoic says no.

piotras
01-22-2014, 08:00 AM
another one: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/01/22/king-are-trying-to-candy-crush-the-banner-saga/

I'm all for some action regarding this, is stoic allows for it.

Mhorhe
01-22-2014, 10:28 AM
I saw this on the RPS forum and already sent a mail to King ( http://about.king.com/about/contact ) for all the good it does.

I am at a loss what to disbelieve first - that the Mericans would be crazy enough to give such rights on a word with ancient roots, or that King is going for douche-baggery of such incredible proportions.

Madhouse world indeed.

For what it's worth, for my part, you have my full support Stoic.

Yellow
01-22-2014, 10:34 AM
That is quite ridiculous in my opinion, cant believe companies have the balls and the lack of principles to try to pull that out.... I really don't think they can manage to pull it trough, so i would not worry that much about it.

piotras
01-22-2014, 11:58 AM
King has the money for lawyers so even if Stoic's stance has more sense and is governed by the rules of logic (in contrary to King's) it still might be to expensive to fight them off in court.

balnoisi
01-22-2014, 11:58 AM
but the thing is, if the sharks behind king.com decide to go on with it how can Stoic defend the lawsuit ? would they have enough resources to fight back ?

it looks like most of these are settled just because one side does not have money enough to battle in court. i don't live in the US, but it seems that's how justice is imparted there.
should we start suggesting alternative names ? does it mean TBS won't ever see the light in iOS or tablet markets ?

i believe this guy has some experience with the issue : https://twitter.com/notch/status/425544774397870080

mcloud357
01-22-2014, 12:06 PM
Another place discussing this topic can be found here. http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=755651

Now people are already mad and it is a good motivation and this can be seen on other forums and article comments. So it is important that we get organized so if we have to show our support for stoic or something else it comes as a combined shout of viking protest and its loud and direct and most effective.

balnoisi
01-22-2014, 12:07 PM
this may be the twitter account of one of the minds behind king.com games : https://twitter.com/tommy_palm don't know if people can reach to him though.

by the way, these people are fully aware of the whole meaning of the word "saga"; most of them are swedish and it is a commonly used term in that language.

mcloud357
01-22-2014, 12:12 PM
I've read on other sites of people buying the banner saga in protest. On the legal front there are probably some lawyers whom would do the case pro bono just for the press it happens with other types of cases I'm not sure about trademark cases but you never know.

balnoisi
01-22-2014, 12:28 PM
<< In a statement issued to Eurogamer, the casual games company defended its objection to the Norse strategy RPG and said it simply needed to contend the name to protect its own IP.

"King has not and is not trying to stop Banner Saga from using its name," a spokesperson explained. "We do not have any concerns that Banner Saga is trying build on our brand or our content. However, like any prudent company, we need to take all appropriate steps to protect our IP, both now and in the future.

"In this case, that means preserving our ability to enforce our rights in cases where other developers may try to use the Saga mark in a way which infringes our IP rights and causes player confusion. If we had not opposed Banner Saga's trade mark application, it would be much easier for real copy cats to argue that their use of 'Saga' was legitimate.

"This is an important issue for King because we already have a series of games where 'Saga' is key to the brand which our players associate with a King game; Candy Crush Saga, Bubble Witch Saga, Pet Rescue Saga, Farm Heroes Saga and so on. All of these titles have already faced substantive trademark and copyright issues with clones." >>

mcloud357
01-22-2014, 12:42 PM
Very good then. If that matter remains true, then this subject has come to a close. Cheers.

piotras
01-22-2014, 01:21 PM
There's much more outrage out there about that than I would have expected (righteously so!).

A petition is already up (http://www.change.org/petitions/us-patent-and-trademark-office-do-not-allow-king-to-trademark-the-words-candy-or-saga), with 4.2k signatures at the point of writing, but not about The Banner Saga in particular but about King's ambition to trademark 'candy' and 'saga'.

Looks like King made a huge PR fcuk up, while TBS got some good and free attention from the press. If everything goes well TBS gets to keep their name and a sales spike just when interwebs halted the flow of reviews, guides, gameplays, hands-ons, head-overs, feet-zig-zags etc. Lets hope for the best!

gaelvin
01-22-2014, 01:32 PM
I've never played Candy Crush (Saga), and whenever I've heard it mentioned by anyone, the word "saga" never came up. It doesn't seem like "saga" is as central to their game's identity as they are claiming.

Also, I find it interesting that Stoic has had Factions on Steam for over a year (with the word "saga" in it's title, too), but King made no move against it's use until now.

Colleteral_Skystrike
01-22-2014, 01:47 PM
<< In a statement issued to Eurogamer, the casual games company defended its objection to the Norse strategy RPG and said it simply needed to contend the name to protect its own IP.

"King has not and is not trying to stop Banner Saga from using its name," a spokesperson explained. "We do not have any concerns that Banner Saga is trying build on our brand or our content. However, like any prudent company, we need to take all appropriate steps to protect our IP, both now and in the future.

"In this case, that means preserving our ability to enforce our rights in cases where other developers may try to use the Saga mark in a way which infringes our IP rights and causes player confusion. If we had not opposed Banner Saga's trade mark application, it would be much easier for real copy cats to argue that their use of 'Saga' was legitimate.

"This is an important issue for King because we already have a series of games where 'Saga' is key to the brand which our players associate with a King game; Candy Crush Saga, Bubble Witch Saga, Pet Rescue Saga, Farm Heroes Saga and so on. All of these titles have already faced substantive trademark and copyright issues with clones." >>

Very good then. If that matter remains true, then this subject has come to a close. Cheers.

Not necessarily. King "only" defending its own IP could still have dire consequences:

While not insisting on Stoic changing the name of its game, they still want to prevent Stoic from getting its own trademark on "The Banner Saga" which would leave Stoic vulnerable to their own copy cats and hinder them from reaping the profits of their work. However this begs the question why Stoic only bothers to get a trademark after the game is released (and almost a year after Factions was!)
Moreover judicial proceedings have a tendency towards escalation. PR attempts the opposite. In lawyer's hands the defence of an IP could indeed be taken to the the utmost; and King may still insist on a namechange/stop of sales/shutdown of Factions - just to avoid establishing a precedent.

But that statement on behalf of King certainly should drive their lawyers crazy: I don't know much about US trademark law, but from the application it would appear that the trademark owner has to establish that the rivalling product is "confusingly and deceptively similar" which that inept spokesperson pretty much denied. She even implicitely states that King doesn't consider The Banner Saga to infrige its IP. In other words, she admits that King doesn't believe to have a claim of a trademark infringement against Stoic. I would be amazed if that spokesperson would retain its job.

F***ing insane common law system!

Aleonymous
01-22-2014, 01:48 PM
Could we hope from some "official" response from Stoic on this matter, here, at this thread?

franknarf
01-22-2014, 02:06 PM
I've never played Candy Crush (Saga), and whenever I've heard it mentioned by anyone, the word "saga" never came up. It doesn't seem like "saga" is as central to their game's identity as they are claiming.

Also, I find it interesting that Stoic has had Factions on Steam for over a year (with the word "saga" in it's title, too), but King made no move against it's use until now.

Yeah, I'd mostly heard it called "Candy Crush", too. They're filing opposition in response to Stoic's filing (to trademark "The Banner Saga"), not in opposition to Stoic's use of that name; and that explains the timing, I guess. (Stoic must have only filed for the trademark recently.)

stoicmom
01-22-2014, 02:37 PM
imo, usually not wise for those directly involved in a law suit to talk . . . we just need to support our devs as it seems we are doing! thanks for the petition link :D done!

Yellow
01-22-2014, 02:44 PM
A petition is already up (http://www.change.org/petitions/us-patent-and-trademark-office-do-not-allow-king-to-trademark-the-words-candy-or-saga), with 4.2k signatures at the point of writing, but not about The Banner Saga in particular but about King's ambition to trademark 'candy' and 'saga'.

Signed

Rensei
01-22-2014, 02:49 PM
Well there is one game I know I won't be touching. How on earth did the mobile game producer become industrial giant?

Mhorhe
01-22-2014, 03:14 PM
Also signed the petition, and linked it on RPS. Hope it does some good.

Candy Crush Saga is the "campaign" version of Candy Crush. King did this with a number of their obnoxious games, adding Saga along with some embelishments.

What's beyond me is the fact that games with "saga" in their title abound, ages before Banner Saga or King's incredible attempt at trademarking..

raven2134
01-22-2014, 06:31 PM
Stoic's statement issued to Kotaku: http://kotaku.com/the-creators-of-the-banner-saga-are-fighting-to-keep-th-1506843127

Two years ago, the three of us at Stoic set out to make an epic viking game: The Banner Saga. We did, and people loved it, so we're making another one. We won't (sic) make a viking saga without the word Saga, and we don't appreciate anyone telling us we can't. King.com claims they're not attempting to prevent us from using The Banner Saga, and yet their legal opposition to our trademark filing remains. We're humbled by the outpouring of support and honored to have others stand with us for the right to their own Saga. We just want to make great games.

gdrover
01-22-2014, 06:33 PM
Candy Crush is merely a re-skinned knock-off of Bejeweled.
Therein lies the irony. The highest revenue game that King has was essentially stolen gameplay. Now they are trying to protect their brand from a company that has gone out of their way to create something unique, and original...and that has nothing what-so-ever in common with their game.
I have suggested on my Facebook page that players of Candy Crush boycott King and Candy Crush until King comes to their senses. This course of action will have a more immediate and painful impact on King than a petition.
I also support the idea of supporting Stoic by buying Banner Saga. I was a Kickstarter supporter, but have now also purchased the game via Steam.

Korica
01-22-2014, 07:44 PM
Best of luck in dealing with this crap, Stoic.

Stiler
01-22-2014, 07:59 PM
The idea that people can trademark a single word, and a word that has been common place in the world for ove ra thousand years is just so absurd, Let alone they got hte trademark rights to "candy."

Yet we have had Candy Land and numeroius other products that have use d"Candy" in their name long long before the game.

The entire trademark system seems so corrupted and needs a major rework.

I hope they get no where with this and Stoic wins.

You should only be able to trademark your exact name (IE Candy Crush Saga) and defend it against someone who's actually you know, TRYINg to rip off your product, it shoudl not allow you to "bully" or try ot stop other legitmate people who have a product that isn't ripping yours off in any way.

mcloud357
01-22-2014, 11:16 PM
Well that's why we are here to show and lend support to stoic if its needed. Petition signed.

roder
01-23-2014, 12:57 AM
http://stoicstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?2970-The-Banner-Saga&p=27841

chapter 2 confirmed and stoic responds

netnazgul
01-23-2014, 01:56 AM

if this just means "we don't hold grudge on Stoic for using this name, but we just want to drown them in shit to prevent other more real cases to show up" then it's even more ridiculous than it was

Aleonymous
01-23-2014, 05:18 AM
Candy Crush is merely a re-skinned knock-off of Bejeweled. Therein lies the irony. The highest revenue game that King has was essentially stolen gameplay.

Indeed. I wonder how did PopCap deal with this. Also, I am really astonished that many of you guys seem to know this game, Candy Crush. Frankly, I am always astonished at what people spend their money on... :(

glraven
01-23-2014, 06:35 AM
Oh boy~ this brings my blood to a boil! The Banner Saga is a RPG/Strategy PC game, so HOW the F*** will anyone confused it with a dumb-ass iOS casual/puzzle game? This is absolutely ridiculous!! "Saga" is a dictionary word that predates the existence of dictionaries!! If anything Candy Crush should be sued for cloning Bejeweled!!

I am going to share this news on Steam and with all my friends. Hell no King will never get a dime from me for the rest of my life!

GreenDread
01-23-2014, 07:10 AM
Candy Crush is actually a rather fun casual game and you can play it without spending money, Aleo. Played it for one afternoon and they pretty much perfected the whole "Addictive gameplay + Microtransaction" thing (which, ironically, is one of the reasons why Factions got so much rejection when people learned it's FreeToPlay. Cause they rightfully hate the term, because of games like Candy Crush...).

This copyright thing is just absurd. Seriously, Monsanto's trying to patent natural genes and now game companies try the same with words. So in a few years, you have to combine your new game's name from a small list of "not-yet-trademarked" words? WTF...

I really hope, this turns into a MASSIVE shitstorm for King. :mad:

And petition signed.

Yellow
01-23-2014, 07:33 AM
I have a question, how does Change.org signature system actually work? When i signed the petition it said, 292(signatures) needed, now it says 2,260, does the number needed increases every time a mile-stone(1k, 2.5k, 5k, etc etc) is reached?

I have signed several petitions but the number of signatures needed seems to ever increase, for example :
http://www.change.org/petitions/rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc

It says now it still needs 338,236 for a total of 1 million, but back when i signed it the total required was 500k O_o?

Another example:
http://www.change.org/petitions/naughty-dog-the-last-of-us-we-want-the-last-of-us-to-come-to-pc

this one says only 696 needed, for a total of 2500, but when it reaches 2500, the amount "needed" will increase again...

i find this system, or at least the use of the word "needed" a bit confusing...

balnoisi
01-23-2014, 07:41 AM
take this as debate fodder, nothing else : there's this attorney who has been talking in reddit about the issue, here is a couple paragraphs i read. this one is a guess on how it started :

<< So let me explain some in-house attorney logic, or at least how the conversation probably went among King's top brass when reaching the decision to file the opposition:
Attorney: During our monthly routine maintenance we found an outstanding TM application published for opposition that we should pay attention to.
Company: What's the mark?
Attorney: "The Banner Saga"
Company: That game? It looks great!! But what's the problem?
Attorney: we have many outstanding marks in the mobile and social media sectors that use "Saga", and have sought TM protection for that word.
Company: But that game has nothing to do with ours. They're not a clone or a rip off. What did I hire you for?
Attorney: You hired me to protect your TM portfolio. And if we don't want the TTAB to disregard our future oppositions for those applicants that ARE actually clones we should at least think about this. Their description of goods could also arguably supersede our use, as it is more general than ours.
Company: Wait, so if they register, because their description is more broad they may come back at us and try to get us to change OUR name?
Attorney: It's not likely, but it's not impossible.
And thus these decisions are made. >>

balnoisi
01-23-2014, 07:44 AM
and also :

<< It's not David and Goliath. It's two developers, one with substantial commercial success, one with substantial critical success, both seeking to protect their rights. Stoic obviously saw value in the "The Banner Saga" mark, which is why they sought to register. And they clearly had the money to take that step, which I assume means they dumped the grand or so necessary into getting a screening/attorney TM registration opinion letter before going into this. So it's not like they went into the registration process without knowing the risks-- because frankly, that is definitely something I would've pointed out in my "whether you should register" report.
Basically, once you decide to register you should expect this to happen. I'm always more surprised when my clients don't get a notice of opposition, because, I mean, it's hard coming up with original names. So I often think they probably should. >>

GreenDread
01-23-2014, 08:01 AM
Man, I knew that copyright/trademark laws are somewhat ridiculous, but that practice is just crazy...

But this puts it a bit more into perspective. So let's hope that Stoic still gets their trademark.

Rymdkejsaren
01-23-2014, 08:49 AM
After reading this: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/01/22/king-are-trying-to-candy-crush-the-banner-saga/ I sent a message to King via their support system, as the article suggest we do. RPS readers will do the same, even if they are not fans of Banner Saga because they hate this type of behaviour. But of course every message helps so do the same. Post your thoughts using the contact form linked in that article: http://about.king.com/about/contact

It is naturally better if you stay civil and do not go internet rage on them. If anyone knows any other ways to support Stoic in this let me know.

Here is what I wrote to King:

Mr King,

I implore you, could you please behave like a somewhat sensical entity and stop trying to pretend like you came up with words like candy and saga. These words are regularly employed by people other than your company in a variety of ways. They are unrelated to your products because they are dictionary words. If you would like to have words made for your own personal use, how about being creative and making up your own?

You recent behaviour towards Stoic entertainment is deplorable. They are a small independent game developer with three employees who spent several years of their life making their own game. To have to waste time on the likes of you and your follies steals precious time away from their project. Look at the quality, beauty and soul of their game and try to convince me that your products are even of the same species.

Your company and their dealings disgust me, and I shall do all within my power to make sure people find out.

Sincerely

Magnus Hedn

Rymdkejsaren
01-23-2014, 08:55 AM
I read your posts after posting mine, Balnoisi.

Even if the absurdity of the underlying legal system explains why this might happen, I still believe that it is important that people react. Maybe the laws need changing, I do not know nearly enough to have an opinion on that matter. I do know that the situation is ridiculous and people should express their concern over it if there is to be hope for anything to change.

InfiniteNutshell
01-23-2014, 09:27 AM
Nobody has posted a link to the Candy Game Jam here so I guess I will

thecandyjam.com

balnoisi
01-23-2014, 10:10 AM
while they may be legally entitled or not to take those actions i am not to say, not an expert, not even an amateur into laws. but one thing i know : there's a difference between registering the full name of your product ( "the banner saga" or "candy crush saga" ) to profit from your work and prevent exploiting; and registering just a single commonly used word ( "saga" ) so you become the exploiter and may even profit from others work ( future licensing of the word ? ).

i find it to be quite the ethical difference. and yes, even businesses should be required to operate under certain ethical limits. those things oughta be regulated.

Rymdkejsaren, i am not very sure about mailing an adress like that one. i may be wrong but i think people in charge of it will just purge the folder and don't break a sweat. for full effect i think such a display of mass rage ( always polite ofc ) should be aimed at where it hurts : specific people. thats why i posted some info on one of the main devs behind King.com games, it was an example. if you can reach the people that make decisions and influence them, they can change things inside their business, take sides, at least make a statement. they might go in the office and say "hey, as a game developer i dont want to become enemies with another fellow dev. boss, let's settle this one". it's just what i think.

piotras
01-23-2014, 10:13 AM
I have a question, how does Change.org signature system actually work? When i signed the petition it said, 292(signatures) needed, now it says 2,260, does the number needed increases every time a mile-stone(1k, 2.5k, 5k, etc etc) is reached?

I think that might be how it works.

My educated guess is that people are more likely to sign something seeing only a fraction is need to 'achieve' something.

Skitnik
01-24-2014, 06:08 AM
Petition signed. King's absurd and shady scheme is disgusting.

Surtr
01-24-2014, 06:29 AM
How is this kind of madness even possible? How can somebody license a word? I'd understand if it were some special word invented for a certain product, but this is not so.

Lawyers and politicians... I hope there's a special place in hell reserved for them.

mcloud357
01-24-2014, 07:51 AM
Its the sixth circle I believe

The Mad Fool
01-24-2014, 04:38 PM
How is this kind of madness even possible? How can somebody license a word? I'd understand if it were some special word invented for a certain product, but this is not so.

Lawyers and politicians... I hope there's a special place in hell reserved for them.

Oi, I'm a law student and most lawyers I know would be disgusted by this stupidity. I know I certainly am. We're not all soulless.

And we definitely should spread the word about this. The more people raise hell over this idiocy, the better.

Surtr
01-24-2014, 05:02 PM
Unfortunately it seems the dark side lawyers are more powerful in this universe. We're getting more and more of this crap every year, this is just the tip of the iceberg. The parliaments keep pushing through laws and regulations that are designed to favour the guys with the most money, and the corporate suits and their lawyer lackeys are laughing on their way to the bank.

The Banner Saga and that King game have exactly one thing in common - they're both video games. It's simply madness to claim that the Stoic guys are breaking some license or trademark or whatever in this case.

It really annoys me to see a brilliant small company such as Stoic having to suffer from such injustice and stupidity.

Slimsy Platypus
01-24-2014, 08:13 PM
I think I read somewhere that Stoic actually filed their trademark for the Banner Saga previous to king.com's filing for the word Saga. Regardless, this is ridiculous. Although I understand measures need to be taken to protect your IP, I would hope that they could recognize that in cases like this it could be very damaging to indie start-ups who may have to rebrand themselves with a very small marketing budget. Lucky for Stoic, there has been a huge outcry of support, and this probably would help them.

I guess this is just a side effect of the new digital age. The price that comes with the newfound indie accessibility is that it is also really easy for any old joe to create a deceptively similar game to hope that a confused customer pays for their trash on accident. I mean just search Google Play, or the iOS store and they are riddled with knockoffs from anything popular. It's sad to see it, but king.com set out to protect themselves then ended up (probably unintentionally) being the bully themselves. This is the world we live in; politics, women, and now gaming fail to accompany their actions with logic or compassion. I would hope that they would recognize what they are doing and set themselves straight, but alas I am still young and nave to the stupidity of this world.

balnoisi
01-24-2014, 08:38 PM
This is the world we live in; politics, women, and now gaming fail to accompany their actions with logic or compassion. I would hope that they would recognize what they are doing and set themselves straight, but alas I am still young and nave to the stupidity of this world.

i hear you.

Wordplay
01-25-2014, 06:03 AM
Essentially, as I understand it, under American law you have to fight every potential breach of your trademarks, or putative trademarks, that are brought to your notice. I don't think King necessarily want these trademarks, but they've had to fight this case in order to protect their position. They're worried about people reskinning their game, calling it Candy Crush story, or Sweetie Crush saga, and selling it cheap.

I would remind everyone there was a fan Banner-Saga based derivative of Candy Crush, was there not? King's concerns are not totally ridiculous.

According to what I've read, Stoic have had the trademark filed for quite some time, but King have kept up objections to it being approved - that's why the trademark still isn't registered.

Incidentally, the dispute is the subject of today's Penny Arcade comic.

Edit:

Incidentally, give us lawyers a break! We don't make these stupid rules. We just game the system for the benefit of our clients. When your client is a victim of torture, or they can't read, or voiceless, or arguing with illusory demons, or slowly losing their mind to a degenerative disease, then they need all the gaming of the system that they can get (all examples I have personally seen). There are many heroic lawyers all over the world fighting terrible injustice with poor or no pay. Every year lawyers around the world are killed for trying to get justice for their client. Even in supposedly civilized countries.

There are some very real erosions of judicial and legal protections, and this prejudice against lawyers doesn't help. Most lawyers that I know are principled people who go into their job to help people.

Sure, lawyers aren't saints, and many of them are in it for the money or a stable career (ha!) but please don't write all lawyers off because you disapprove of the conduct of some.

Jawbone78
01-25-2014, 08:20 AM
This is the world we live in; politics, women, and now gaming fail to accompany their actions with logic or compassion.

https://i.imgflip.com/6e0pv.jpg

Surtr
01-25-2014, 08:32 AM
Okay, maybe all of you lawyers aren't evil incarnates.

But I refuse to adjust my opinion about politicians! :D

Wordplay
01-25-2014, 01:12 PM
Okay, maybe all of you lawyers aren't evil incarnates.

But I refuse to adjust my opinion about politicians!

Fair enough. :)

Rymdkejsaren
01-26-2014, 06:53 AM
This is the world we live in; politics, women, and now gaming fail to accompany their actions with logic or compassion. I would hope that they would recognize what they are doing and set themselves straight, but alas I am still young and nave to the stupidity of this world.

Wait, what? Did you just intend to say that women in this world fail to accompany their actions with logic or compassion?

piotras
01-27-2014, 04:55 AM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2014/01/24/sagacity

:D

balnoisi
01-27-2014, 01:45 PM
http://venturebeat.com/2014/01/27/king-chief-executive-addresses-candy-trademark-the-banner-saga-and-cloning-games/

at least for the first time he agrees they cloned a game, and it was wrong. he kinda says that.

still i fail to see how this can end other than : king.com will get their words TMd, and then they will kindly allow Stoic to use them under a license.

Bjorrrrrn
01-30-2014, 11:27 PM
Its the sixth circle I believe

Fraud is the 8th circle. :cool: