PDA

View Full Version : Steam Soundtrack

Rocksitter
01-25-2014, 04:29 AM
Just wondering I bought the Banner Saga with soundtrack from steam how do i get my soundtrack?

thank you for any help...

Guğmundr
01-25-2014, 12:32 PM
Just wondering I bought the Banner Saga with soundtrack from steam how do i get my soundtrack?

thank you for any help...

Hello Rocksitter, welcome to the Stoic Community!

For me (with Windows), it's here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\tbs\ost. Not sure exactly where it would be on a Mac, but everything after "Steam" should be the same.

Rocksitter
01-25-2014, 07:25 PM
Yes this is it thank you I was looking on steam hahahah I appreciate the response..

marianelson
01-19-2018, 06:15 AM
Hi Rocksitter, where can I find soundtracks within Steam? Some soundtracks are automatically integrated into the Steam Music Player after the associated product has been completely installed. Please help me with this issue; I will be waiting for your response.

Aleonymous
01-20-2018, 02:23 PM
Hi Rocksitter, where can I find soundtracks within Steam? Some soundtracks are automatically integrated into the Steam Music Player after the associated product has been completely installed. Please help me with this issue; I will be waiting for your response.

Hello. Your answer is in this post:

For me (with Windows), it's here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\tbs\ost. Not sure exactly where it would be on a Mac, but everything after "Steam" should be the same.