PDA

View Full Version : Creating The Banner Contest

gaelvin
03-09-2014, 06:46 PM
I have an entry for the Creating The Banner contest, but I can't upload it. Every time I try to submit my entry, I'm told that I need to log in but my username/password are not accepted. I assumed that I could use my community username and password, the ones that allow my to log in to the forums... am I wrong?

gaelvin
03-09-2014, 06:52 PM
I've noticed that on most of the stoicstudio.com pages there is a tool bar at the top of the page with wordpress, home, user, and search menus... but when I go to the contest page this bar is missing.

This is the case even when I am already logged in before I go to the contest page.

StandSure
03-09-2014, 09:34 PM
gaelvin,

I was able to gt it to work when I kept trying. It seems like the login always fails at least once, but the password reset doesn't work. Ultimately I was able to login using my community credentials from this forum.

If you are still having problems, hopefully one of the moderators or someone from Vs Evil can help. I hope you get it straightened out.

gaelvin
03-09-2014, 09:57 PM
Thanks, and as it turns out, I just tried again and it seems to be working for me now. Guess there was just a hiccup somewhere.

Myll_Erik
03-11-2014, 10:52 AM
If you ever need help - don't hesitate to use support@stoicstudio.com

grols
06-16-2014, 12:50 PM
Also you can try this soft (http://www.ronyasoft.com/products/proposter/en/). Its very easie to use program for print posters and other big images